Welcome to the Bournemouth University Dementia Institute (BUDI)
We are committed to working with others to help create an inclusive and supportive society for people affected by dementia.
Our research falls under two themes: Dementia-friendly environments; and Interventions and Evaluations.
We offer a range of educational opportunities to suit different requirements.
Our evidence-based research and education informs the professional services that we offer.
BUDI Contact details
Telephone: 01202 962771
- 27 June 2016: Exploring the experience of living with younger on-set dementia
- Cage Cricket event – Friday 17th June 2016 11.00am-3.00pm
- Environmental design specialist Terri Preece visits BUDI!
- BUDI presents at “Sensing the Place” event in London
- Mary O’Malley’s research appears in Upworthy