Welcome to the Bournemouth University Dementia Institute (BUDI)
We are committed to working with others to help create an inclusive and supportive society for people affected by dementia.
Our research falls under 3 themes: Dementia-friendly environments; Nutrition, Activity & Wellbeing; Social Inclusion & Equality.
We offer a range of educational opportunities to suit different requirements.
Our evidence-based research and education informs the professional services that we offer.
BUDI Contact details
Telephone: 01202 962771
- Would you like to contribute to research that will benefit people living with dementia?
- SportBU Nifty 50s Walking Football
- Research in the news – dementia research features in Vision Magazine
- Working towards a Dementia Friendly Westbourne
- BUDI Orchestra perform at Poole Council Chambers