Welcome to the Bournemouth University Dementia Institute (BUDI)
We are committed to working with others to help create an inclusive and supportive society for people affected by dementia.
Our research falls under two themes: Dementia-friendly environments; and Interventions and Evaluations.
We offer a range of educational opportunities to suit different requirements.
Our evidence-based research and education informs the professional services that we offer.
BUDI Contact details
Telephone: 01202 962771
- BUDI presents at the iNav international conference in Bad Gastein (Austria)
- Fire safety in the home of people with dementia
- Understanding nutrition and dementia: new workbook and training film now available
- BUDI Orchestra appears in the Bournemouth Echo today
- 27 June 2016: Exploring the experience of living with younger on-set dementia