Welcome to the Bournemouth University Dementia Institute (BUDI)
We are committed to working with others to help create an inclusive and supportive society for people affected by dementia.
Our research falls under two themes: Dementia-friendly environments; and Interventions and Evaluations.
We offer a range of educational opportunities to suit different requirements.
Our evidence-based research and education informs the professional services that we offer.
BUDI Contact details
Telephone: 01202 962771
- BU Festival of Learning (25 June – 29 June)
- BUDI’s Annual Open Public Meeting held 11 May 2016
- Innovative partnership leads to groundbreaking mobile game to tackle dementia
- BUDI at International Alzheimer’s Disease International Conference in Budapest
- Students in digital entertainment ‘Research Jam’ to aid the work of Dementia Institute