On 10th October, Tony Stoller, is coming to BU. Not only is he Chair of Trustees for the Joseph Rowntree Foundation and of the Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust, he is also a media historian and a doctoral student at Bournemouth University.
Tony will be hosting a lunchtime session all about the Joseph Rowntree Foundation, and how best to apply for JRF funds.
Tony will be talking about:
- What is the JRF?
- What kind of work does JRF fund?
- What does JRF look for in a proposal ?
- What can you do to maximise your success when you are applying to JRF?
- How do you apply for JRF funds?
Why should you attend? If your work is broadly concerned with poverty in the UK, communities and our aging society, then JRF will be worth knowing about. Come along and find out more about research funding opportunities.
- Time: 1-2pm
- Date: 10th October 2012
- Place: PG146, Talbot campus
To attend: click here
For more information please contact Caroline O’Kane