The Network of Secure Societies National Contact Points – SEREN3, in collaboration with the European Commission is organising this brokageage event, which will give details of the calls for proposals H2020-CIP 2017, H2020-SEC 2017 and H2020-DS-2017, which will be published on 1 March 2017 under the Societal Challenge – Secure Societies: Protecting freedom and security of Europe and its citizens.
The event will take place on 6 & 7 March 2017, at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels. The event is free but you must register by 4th March 2017.
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Disaster Resilience: Safeguarding and securing society
- Fight Against Crime and Terrorism
- Border Security and External Security
- General Matters on Security
- Digital Security
Why to participate?
- Information about the calls
- Networking possibilities
- Answers to your questions linked to call areas
- Details on the legal and procedural conditions
Find out more and register.
If you are forward-thinking, attending a funder information event or conference can give you the edge when it comes to applying.
Looking at Horizon 2020 as an example, the following events are a sample taking place over the coming months:
- London, 28/7/15 to 30/7/15 – The Future & Emerging Technologies (FET) Unit will showcase the scheme’s possibilities at the Science and Information (SAI) Conference 2015, which gathers together researchers, industry practitioners and professionals in the fields of Computer Science, Electronics and Communication Technologies.
Brussels, 14/09/2015 to 15/09/2015 – Info Day on the Horizon 2020 Work programme 2016-2017 ‘Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy’
- Strasbourg, 06/10/2015 – EU Brokerage Event on Key Enabling Technologies in Horizon 2020
Lisbon, 20/10/2015 to 22/10/2015 – ICT 2015 – Innovate, Connect, Transform
- Brussels, 24/11/2015 to 27/11/2015 – Info week on Societal Challenge 2 (Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, maritime and maritime inland water research and bio-economy) work programme 2016-2017
Events are added regularly to the Horizon 2020 pages.
If you attend an external funder event of this type, please remember to let your RKEO Facilitator or Officer know. It may be that we can help share information that you obtain with others at BU with similar interests or alert you to others who might be potential partners.
Potential applicants to the 2013 FP7 Security call are invited to attend a brokerage event organized by the Security Mission Information & Innovation Group (SMI2G) on 22-23 May in Brussels.
The meeting will be an opportunity to exchange information on the 2013 call of the FP7 Security programme and to stimulate networking for the creation of potential ideas and consortia. All stakeholders interested in the participation in a topic for this call as co-ordinator or partner are invited to this meeting.
The goals of the meetings are to:
- provide information on the 2013 Security call (6th call) and provide potential partners with information on what is expected by the European Commission;
- exchange information on specific contributions to proposals as partners or co-ordinator; and
- provide a networking opportunity to find partners in proposals.
A transnational brokerage event
is being organised for participants looking for partners for Nanosciences, Nanotechnologies, Material and new Production technologies (NMP) Public-Private Partnership (PPP) calls under the 2013 NMP Work Programme.
The event aims to include presentations from Commission officials about the content of the NMP-PPP 2013 calls (which will be published in July 2012), as well as opportunities to meet other potential participants from a range of sectors to discuss project ideas, during pre-arranged bilateral meetings.
The main topics will be:
- Nanosciences and nanotechnologies;
- Materials, new forms of production, integration;
- Factories of the Future PPP;
- Energy efficient Buildings PPP; and
- Green Cars PPP.
The event will be held in Lyon, France on 12 June 2012. It is free of charge but you will need to register and submit your profile by 22 May 2012.
The Maritime Transport and Innovation Brokerage Event, MIBE2012, will take place in Santiago de Compostela, Spain on 20-21 June 2012.
From the Atlantic Area, a Pan-European conference on the latest innovation and development within the European Maritime Industry, showcasing a selection of leading EU projects.
This is a unique opportunity to network and find out how to participate in FP7 funded projects, in particular the latest Transport Call for Tenders, with a total budget over €20M.