Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- Knowledge mobilisation research fellowships – NIHR
- International collaboration awards for research professors
- DfT Transport Technology Research Innovation Grants now open
- Innovation Vouchers – scheme closing shortly
- Innovate UK – emerging & enabling technologies – funding opportuntites
- Robotics and autonomous systems: apply for innovation funding
- Consortium on Global Health Research establishedProf. Padam Simkhada (Visiting Faculty at FHSS) brought together a group of like-minded health researchers from South Asia and Africa... Read more »
- Top tips for H2020 coordinators: Show us the impact!
- Nominations for the 2016 John Maddox Prize and London Media Workshop2016 John Maddox Prize for Standing up for Science Nominations for the 2016 John Maddox Prize close on Monday, 1st August. Now... Read more »
- Making the Most of Writing Week Part 6: What to do with your dataYou don’t have to spend Writing Week working on grant applications. You may already have a dataset and now you... Read more »
- Making the Most of Writing Week Part 5: Designing your studySo you have formed a strong team, chosen a funder and involved some service users to help develop a research... Read more »
- New paper Dr. Pramod RegmiDr. Pramod Regmi in FHSS published his latest paper today in the South East Asia Journal of Public Health. The paper... Read more »