Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- Hat-trick of new diabetes papersCongratulations to Katharine Barnard and Janet James in FHSS and their colleagues in the USA and Sweden on their latest... Read more »
- How public engagement can help to develop your research impactIn order to achieve impact you are likely to need to use a combination of pathways, of which public engagement... Read more »
- Flying the KEIT for knowledge exchange and impact at BUIt’s been a busy month for BU’s Knowledge Exchange and Impact Team (based in Melbury House, if you’d like to... Read more »
- New nutrition paper FHSSToday saw the publication of a paper analysing the long-term development of Nepal . It offers insight into Nepal’s position... Read more »
- Developing research impact: influencing public policyWorking with policy-makers is a really useful way of getting research recognised and used by professionals in the relevant field,... Read more »
- Communicating your research for impactResearch communication is the process of communicating your research in an accessible way to audiences who can benefit from or... Read more »