Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- AHRC GCRF Pre-call announcement
- Last few spaces remaining: 19/10/16 – Global Challenges Sandpit
- Fair Access Project Fund
- Alternative paths to access finance for small and medium scale enterprises in the UK
- Creative Europe Showcase conference – Thursday, 27 October, 2016
- Telling Tales of Engagement Competition 2016
- AHRC GCRF Pre-call announcementAs part of the Global Challenges Research Fund (GCRF), the Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) is intending to announce... Read more »
- Writing Academy Lunchbyte – Structuring your paper: looking at grammar, vocabulary and styleJoin us in this Writing Academy Lunchbyte session and have a better awareness of structuring your writing in terms of... Read more »
- FMC-CMC’s Journal of Promotional of Communications Publishes New Volume The editorial board of the Journal of Promotional Communications would like to announce that Volume 4 Number 1 is... Read more »
- RKEO Academic and Researcher InductionThe Research and Knowledge Exchange Office (RKEO) invite all ‘new to BU’ academics and researchers to an induction. This event... Read more »
- New THET project paper publishedToday saw the latest publication on our BU-led THET in Nepal. The paper ‘Needs assessment of mental health training for Auxiliary Nurse... Read more »
- Last few spaces remaining: 19/10/16 – Global Challenges SandpitOn Wednesday, 19th October 2016, BU’s Global Engagement team (as part of the new Research Knowledge Exchange Development Framework) will be facilitating a... Read more »