Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- Innovation awards – Partnership for Conflict, Crime and Security Research (PaCCS) – new call to be announced
- Funding launched to encourage entrepreneurs in engineering or technology
- Latest Funding Opportunities
- Vocational Learning Technology Fund
- New £10 million community business fund
- CEMP / CEL bulletin May 2016
- BU research on Citizen Science featured on CountryfileA recently screened and still available episode of the BBC programme Countryfile http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b079ywf9/countryfile-conservation-compilation features BU PhD student Gitte Kragh’s research on what motivates... Read more »
- Seminar by Prof Sue Denham in Cogntive and Computational Neuroscience. Today the 5th of May at 15h, Lawrence Lecture Theatre.Sue Denham, PhD in Physics holds a Professorship in Cognitive Neuroscience at the department of Psychology in Plymouth University and... Read more »
- Critical Review Of Vendor Lock-In And Its Impact On Adoption Of Cloud ComputingWe would like to invite you to the latest research seminar of the Creative Technology Research Centre. Title: Critical... Read more »
- Get published!Are you looking for academic writing tips? Then come to the Writing Academy lunchbyte session on 18th May 2016, 12noon... Read more »
- Digital entertainment students in ‘Research Jam’ to aid the work of Dementia InstituteStudents from the Centre for Digital Entertainment (CDE) took part in a two-day Research Jam to put their skills to... Read more »
- ESRC Festival of Social Science – Applications open!The Economic and Social Research Council’s (ESRC) Festival of Social Science returns for 2016 and BU will again be hosting events as... Read more »