Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Gateway to International Opportunities
- Newton Fund – Funding Update
- British Council International Research Workshops
- Amends to NERC Research grant eligibility for New Investigators
- Changes to British Academy grant submission system
- 2017 Industrial Innovation Fellowships and Industrial Mobility Fellowships
- Congratulations to Dr. Keen on new Nepal publicationCongratulations to Dr. Steve Keen in the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences and BU PhD graduate Dr. Pratik Adhikary... Read more »
- British Academy Bid Writing retreat– reserve your place now!The BA/Leverhulme Small Research Grants scheme opens on the 6th of September 2017. A workshop, the “Bid Writing retreat- British... Read more »
- BU Briefing – Understanding Afghan healthcare providersOur BU briefing papers are designed to make our research outputs accessible and easily digestible so that our research findings... Read more »
- Approaching the Case for Support – Book Now!As part of the Research and Knowledge Exchange Development Framework, RKEO are hosting a session on ‘Approaching the Case for... Read more »
- RKEO Academic and Researcher InductionThe Research and Knowledge Exchange Office (RKEO) invite all ‘new to BU’ academics and researchers to an induction. This event... Read more »
- Amends to NERC Research grant eligibility for New InvestigatorsThe eligibility for the NERC New Investigators scheme has been updated from three to five years of applicants first becoming... Read more »