Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- Funding competition: EUREKA Eurostars
- Emerging & Enabling Technologies funding, news & events
- Deadline extended! Made in Dorset – Made for the Future: Invitation to attend sandpit on 1st February 2017
- Using design to drive innovation – funding available
- Funding opportunity – Innovation in infrastructure systems
- Industrial strategy themes – selection underway
- Deadline extended! Made in Dorset – Made for the Future: Invitation to attend sandpit on 1st February 2017Deadline extended to 23rd January If you have local business contacts who would like to attend, please send them the... Read more »
- How we’re flying the KEIT for the new year!Now the festivities are over and the new year is upon us, KEIT are looking forward to what 2017 brings and we... Read more »
- 10 things to know about how to influence policy with researchThe Overseas Development Institute has highlighted 10 ways in which research can be more effective in influencing public policies. This... Read more »
- Not long left to submit to 2017’s Research Photography Competition 2017We’ve had some fantastic entries so far for this years Research Photography Competition and there’s still time left to submit.... Read more »
- It’s a girl, and then there is silence…..The second day of THET training showed again that gender is a critical issue in Nawalparasi, southern Nepal. We asked... Read more »
- Publication of: Politics, Protest, Emotion: Interdisciplinary Perspectives. A Book of BlogsThe Centre for Politics and Media Research is pleased to announce the publication of “Politics, Protest, Emotion: Interdisciplinary Perspectives. A... Read more »