Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- BUDI presents at the 2016 BU Festival of LearningOn Wednesday 29th June, BUDI hosted an event ‘(Re) consider Dementia’ as part of the annual BU Festival of Learning. ... Read more »
- Visible Students/Invisible Needs: Fair Access EventMonday 11th July 10:00-14:00 EBC 202 and 203 We are living through a time of great change and discontent the sector and the country. Finding... Read more »
- Your Research: Science for Global GoodUKCDS have launched ‘Your Research: Science for Global Good’ a new researcher hub with information for researchers who want to... Read more »
- Th Graduate School @ ARMAEvery year the Association of Research Managers and Administrators (ARMA) Conference welcomes research professionals from all over the country to... Read more »
- New paper on Birthing Centres in NepalCongratulations to Preeti Mahato in the Centre for Midwifery, Maternal & Perinatal Health (CMMPH) on the publication of a paper based... Read more »
- Update on EU funding and the HE and Research BillBIS have issued a statement on the HE and Research Bill. Do click on the link to view the statement... Read more »