Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Postgraduate Research: Santander Mobility Award 2017-18 – Call For Applications
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science – Fellowship Funding
- Funder Visit – Japan Society for the Promotion of Science on 21st November 2017
- Cross-Research Council Mental Health Network Plus call is now open
- HE policy update for the w/e 13th October 2017
- Real-time Research Professional Updates at the click of a button
- Resurrecting your unsuccessful grant application – book on now! With Halloween just around the corner, it’s a good time to think about how to resurrect those old grant... Read more »
- The Royal Society- Entrepreneur in Residence scheme- DEADLINE: 4/1/18The Royal Society are inviting applications to the Entrepreneur in Residence (EiR) scheme. The purpose of the scheme is to... Read more »
- Photo of the Week: Baltic Pride: The visibility of LGBT human rights claimingBaltic Pride: The visibility of LGBT human rights claiming Our next instalment of the ‘Photo of the Week’ series features Dr Jayne... Read more »
- Cross-Research Council Mental Health Network Plus call is now openThe research councils are pleased to announce the cross-disciplinary mental health network plus call. The aim of the call is... Read more »
- Molecular basis for a healthier heart…new work published by BUResearch funded by the British Heart Foundation looking at tissue fibrosis (scarring), will soon be published in Experimental Gerontology, one the... Read more »
- *Last chance to book* The BU Protocol of academics engaging with business- 18/10/17If you are interested in working with local industry stakeholders, and don’t know how best to approach communication, please attend... Read more »