Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- Student Research Assistant – Application Deadline Reminder
- Latest Major Funding Opportunities
- Extended pre-award internal review process as we approach year-end
- NERC standard grants (July 17 deadline) – internal competition launched
- Why not get involved in Being Human Festival of humanities?
- Interreg Visit Next Week: Last chance to sign up!
- Tourist trap: how news of terrorism skews our holiday choicesThis article was originally published on The Conversation. Read the original article. If you’d like to pitch your own article... Read more »
- Student Research Assistant – Application Deadline ReminderA reminder that the deadline for academic applications is 1st March 2017. Academics are invited to submit applications for the... Read more »
- RKEO Academic and Researcher Induction – Last chance to registerThe Research and Knowledge Exchange Office (RKEO) invite all ‘new to BU’ academics and researchers to an induction. This event... Read more »
- How to stop your lunch break damaging your healthJeff Bray, Bournemouth University and Heather Hartwell, Bournemouth University This article was originally published on The Conversation. Read the original... Read more »
- Extended pre-award internal review process as we approach year-endFinance is currently managing year end and have advised RKEO that for the next couple of months, there will be a two week turn around period for... Read more »
- Opportunity: Publish your European Project in the Research*eu Results MagazineThe research*eu results magazine published by the Community Research and Development Information Service (CORDIS) is looking for European projects to... Read more »