Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Commissioning process for NERC DTP2 confirmed
- Postgraduate Research: Santander Mobility Award 2017-18 – Call For Applications
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science – Fellowship Funding
- Funder Visit – Japan Society for the Promotion of Science on 21st November 2017
- Cross-Research Council Mental Health Network Plus call is now open
- HE policy update for the w/e 13th October 2017
- Hidden Microbes in Christchurch House “Pond”Microscopic investigations of water samples from the half-barrel pond in Christchurch House courtyard have revealed a menagerie of single-celled life.... Read more »
- BU’s PGR Paul Fairbairn at the Lipids and Brain IV conference in NancyThe Société Française pour l’Etude des Lipides (SFEL) recently held the fourth iteration of their Lipids and Brain conference in... Read more »
- Nature, nurture & beyond: what underpins exceptional sport performance?What makes an exceptional athlete? Are people born with innate abilities which help them to succeed or is sporting talent... Read more »
- Cross-disciplinary mental health network plus call – BU MeetingWe will be holding a networking event for BU academics who are interested in the Cross-Research Council Mental Health Network Plus... Read more »
- Commissioning process for NERC DTP2 confirmedNERC will commission its second round of Doctoral Training Partnership investment (DTP2) through a fully open competitive call, to be... Read more »
- NERC Council – membership vacanciesNERC is looking to appoint up to twelve new council members with relevance expertise and experience. Applications are encouraged from... Read more »