Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities
- CQR Summer Surgery Sessions about to begin again!Last Summer the Centre for Qualitative Research organised a series of short (half hour) surgery sessions where participants could ask... Read more »
- Photo of the Week: Improving Vehicle Transportation Safety and SecurityImproving Vehicle Transportation Safety and Security Our next instalment of the ‘Photo of the Week’ series features Dr Neetesh Saxena‘s image of... Read more »
- “New” FHSS paper on obesity published July 2017The American Journal of Men’s Health published our latest paper on obesity prevention in men. The paper ‘Clinical Effectiveness of... Read more »
- Week 1 – Laurie Emerson working with ADRC as a Student Research AssistantHaving just completed my Undergraduate degree in Psychology, I have embarked on a summer Research Assistant position working with the... Read more »
- “Is it 2 breastfeeds and then a bottle, or is it one breastfeed and a bottle? Not sure”? Last week Senior Midwifery lecturer Dr Luisa Cescutti-Butler, member of CMMPH, had the opportunity... Read more »
- Prof. Sara Ashencaen Crabtree – My Publishing experience…On Wednesday 28th June, the Writing Academy will be hosting a Lunchbyte session with Sara Ashencaen Crabtree. During the session Sara... Read more »