Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- Robotics and autonomous systems: apply for innovation funding
- Royal Academy of Engineering Public Engagement Awards
- UKRO – ERC Starting Grant Information and Proposal Writing Events
- British Academy announce call closing dates
- Eurostars? – Celebrities, footballers or EU funding scheme for SMEs?
- Keep up to date via the UK Research Office
- Midwifery-led antenatal care modelsBU academics in CMMPH (Centre for Midwifery, Maternal & Perinal Health) have been working with colleagues across the UK in... Read more »
- Working with Students’ Unions for Widening ParticipationThe Fair Access Research project is having a busy summer! Hot on the heals of the powerful workshop Visible Students/Invisible... Read more »
- IFOMPT 2016I was delighted to present this month at a large international conference, IFOMPT 2016, in Glasgow. The International Federation of... Read more »
- Public engagement opportunity for conservation researchersPublic engagement opportunity for academics and PGRS! On September 14th we are running a lecture day in the EBC with... Read more »
- Call For Contributions: Engage 2016Engage is the NCCPE’s annual conference, held in Bristol each year and providing an opportunity for all those interested in... Read more »
- Making the Most of Writing Week Part 3: Research grant applications – choosing a funderSince next week (25-29 July) is Writing Week in the Faculty of Health and Social Sciences (but anyone interested in... Read more »