Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Amends to NERC Research grant eligibility for New Investigators
- Changes to British Academy grant submission system
- 2017 Industrial Innovation Fellowships and Industrial Mobility Fellowships
- Research funding available for the economic and social value of health in the UK
- AHRC New Generation Thinkers scheme 2018
- NERC standard grants (January 18 deadline) – internal competition launched
- Approaching the Case for Support – Book Now!As part of the Research and Knowledge Exchange Development Framework, RKEO are hosting a session on ‘Approaching the Case for... Read more »
- RKEO Academic and Researcher InductionThe Research and Knowledge Exchange Office (RKEO) invite all ‘new to BU’ academics and researchers to an induction. This event... Read more »
- Amends to NERC Research grant eligibility for New InvestigatorsThe eligibility for the NERC New Investigators scheme has been updated from three to five years of applicants first becoming... Read more »
- What happens when things go wrong in medicine?1-day BU conference/workshop examining what happens when things go wrong in surgery, 8th September 2017 Every day we make mistakes;... Read more »
- Writing Days – Open for Booking!As part of the Writing Academy, a series of writing days have been organised to help support BU authors work... Read more »
- Changes to British Academy grant submission systemThe British Academy have used e-GAP as their application submission system for a number of years. They have now changed... Read more »