Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- Winston Churchill Memorial Trust 2018 Travelling Fellowships
- Save the Date – Interreg Event on 21st June 2017
- Newton Fund latest calls
- Explore career and funding options with the MRC’s Interactive Career Framework
- Insight 2017 – Health Foundation Funding Opportunity
- Final call for ESRC Festival of Social Science applications – Apply now!
- New impact tracker added to BRIANA new impact tracker has been added to BRIAN as part of the recent upgrade. The tracker is designed to... Read more »
- Press release INASP highlights BU research paperINASP, an Oxford-based organisation, aims to improve access to, and production and use of, research information and knowledge for sustainable... Read more »
- BU’s Sascha Dov Bachmann visits Qatar Armed ForcesDr Sascha Dov Bachmann, Associate Professor in International Law and Extraordinary Associate Professor in War Studies (Swedish Defence University) visits... Read more »
- Bibliometrics: an introduction to research impact metricsNew training opportunity from the library’s academic liaison team RKE Development Framework Workshop – “Bibliometrics: an introduction to research impact... Read more »
- Photo of the Week: Gathering women for focus group discussion in a rural area of NepalGathering women for a focus group discussion in a rural area of Nepal Our next instalment of the ‘Photo of the... Read more »
- NIHR Grant Applications Seminar & Support event is coming to Bournemouth 28th June 2017 – book nowRKEO are delighted to announce that the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Grant Applications Seminar & Support Event run... Read more »