Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- research*eu – latest updateEvery month the European Commission publishes research*eu, their round-up of the latest news from research projects funded by their various... Read more »
- Trust Repair in Service Sector (QR Funding Winner)Congratulations to academics from the Faculty of Management Dr Julie Robson, Prof. Juliet Memery, Dr Caroline Jackson, Dr Jason Sir,... Read more »
- UoA25 funding – call for new proposals The Centre for Excellence in Learning and the Centre for Excellence in Media Practice invite new applications for funding... Read more »
- How to Write a 4* ArticleA fortnight ago Prof Mark Reed, Professor of Socio-Technical Innovation at Newcastle University and the man behind Fast Track Impact,... Read more »
- Sound recording, stories and memory: listening to stories ‘told’ by a treeWe would like to invite you to the latest research seminar of the Centre for Games and Music Technology Research.... Read more »
- British Conference of Undergraduate Research – abstract deadline extendedThe deadline for students to submit abstracts to the British Conference of Undergraduate Research has been extended to Sunday 15... Read more »