Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- Prof. Tim Rees – My publication story so far…On Wednesday 24th May, the Writing Academy will be hosting a Lunchbyte session with Tim Rees. During the session Tim... Read more »
- Dedicated Time and Space to Write…As part of the Writing Academy, a series of writing days have been organised to help support BU authors work... Read more »
- What is FoMO and how do you deal with it?Students and staff attended 14:Live in the Student Centre, on Tuesday afternoon to hear from Dr Miguel Moital about FoMO.... Read more »
- *Book now* Research Application training- Spaces still available on the RKE Development Framework Pre-Award PathwayThe research and knowledge exchange (RKE) development framework offers a range of opportunities for academics at all career stages to... Read more »
- Save the Date: 23rd May 2017 – Health & Wellbeing in the 21st Century – it’s your responsibility On Tuesday, 23rd May 2017, BU’s Research and Knowledge Exchange Office (RKEO) will be hosting a Sandpit event on... Read more »
- The Compound Eye of Calliphora Vomitoria (Bluebottle fly)“Blood feeding activity of flies at crime scenes can be confounding. Experiments were conducted to investigate the blood feeding activity,... Read more »