Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- Communicating your research for impactResearch communication is the process of communicating your research in an accessible way to audiences who can benefit from or... Read more »
- Seminar today (KG03, 4pm): Perspective, Pride, and Possibility: Narratives of the Political SelfSpeaker: Professor Paul Nesbitt-Larking (Huron University College, Canada) Discussant: Professor Jonathan Parker (Bournemouth University) Date: Today (Monday 23rd May 2016)... Read more »
- How can working with businesses help to develop research impact?At the heart of impact is the process of knowledge exchange, which is very much a two-way process between you... Read more »
- Developing research impact: new mini guide and toolkit availableDeveloping research impact is becoming an increasingly important part of academic life, largely underpinned by changes in the external environment.... Read more »
- Bournemouth University student wins ‘Best Undergraduate Research Paper Award’Bournemouth University Events Management graduate, Katherine Devenish, has won the ‘Best Research Paper Award’ for undergraduate research at the Asia... Read more »
- Congratulations to Dr. Pramod Regmi and BU PhD student Folashade AllohDiabetes prevention and management in South Asia: A call for action Today the International Journal of Food, Nutrition and Public... Read more »