Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- Alternative paths to access finance for small and medium scale enterprises in the UK
- Creative Europe Showcase conference – Thursday, 27 October, 2016
- Telling Tales of Engagement Competition 2016
- AHRC & BBC Radio 3 – applications for New Generation Thinkers 2017
- Sign up to Piirus and you could win an Amazon voucher
- NERC standard grants – internal competition closing soon
- Bournemouth University (BU) rises 20 places in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017Bournemouth University (BU) has leapt 20 places in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2017. BU is now... Read more »
- Call for abstracts – Marine Protected Areas: Science, Policy & ManagementClimate change, policy developments such as Brexit and progress in marine science all contribute to a fast changing context for... Read more »
- Fusion CCCP award into autism comes to a closeA year ago, Dr Helen Bolderston and I began our Fusion CCCP award, examining visual and social processes in autism... Read more »
- Student Engagement ToolkitIf you’re looking to engage more students with your research, then the Student Engagement Toolkit is the easiest way to... Read more »
- Bournemouth University researchers shortlisted for AHRC’s Research in Film AwardsTwo of Bournemouth University’s researchers – Dr Sue Sudbury and Dr Roman Gerodimos – have been shortlisted for the Arts... Read more »
- Alternative paths to access finance for small and medium scale enterprises in the UKSmall and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) form a crucial part of United Kingdom’s (UK) economy. However, limited/or lack of access to... Read more »