Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- Alternative paths to access finance for small and medium scale enterprises in the UK
- Creative Europe Showcase conference – Thursday, 27 October, 2016
- Telling Tales of Engagement Competition 2016
- AHRC & BBC Radio 3 – applications for New Generation Thinkers 2017
- Sign up to Piirus and you could win an Amazon voucher
- NERC standard grants – internal competition closing soon
- Fusion CCCP award into autism comes to a closeA year ago, Dr Helen Bolderston and I began our Fusion CCCP award, examining visual and social processes in autism... Read more »
- Student Engagement ToolkitIf you’re looking to engage more students with your research, then the Student Engagement Toolkit is the easiest way to... Read more »
- Bournemouth University researchers shortlisted for AHRC’s Research in Film AwardsTwo of Bournemouth University’s researchers – Dr Sue Sudbury and Dr Roman Gerodimos – have been shortlisted for the Arts... Read more »
- Alternative paths to access finance for small and medium scale enterprises in the UKSmall and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) form a crucial part of United Kingdom’s (UK) economy. However, limited/or lack of access to... Read more »
- EDGE Survey – Have your say on Public Engagement and you could win £50 in Amazon VouchersI’m looking to have as many academics and students feed into how we support and grow public engagement at BU.... Read more »
- BU’s PhD Isabell Nessel at the Human Milk Bank in Southampton, Princess Anne HospitalMost of you have probably heard/read about human milk banking by now from me or my previous posts, if not... Read more »