Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- UK Info day on Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge 5 – funding for cities, climate change
- AHRC-HERA_Public Spaces: Culture and Integration in Europe (HERA JRP PS)
- Interreg: Cross-Border Event on Natural & Cultural Heritage on 11th October 2017
- Research funding for behavioural insights in health care – New call from the Health Foundation
- RCUK Mental Health webinar
- RKEO Calendar – want one and have you been missed?
- Have you been unsuccessful with a grant application and don’t know what to do next? Don’t give up! Come to our session on ‘Confronting your unsuccessful application’ 15th November 2017Rejection is always hard to deal with, and with success rates for research grant applications as low as 10% for... Read more »
- REF 2021 workshops – what makes a 2*, 3* or 4* output?We have a series of externally-facilitated REF outputs workshops scheduled to take place in early 2018 as part of the RKE... Read more »
- RKE Development Framework Pre-Award Sessions – Last chance to book!The Funding Development Team will be delivering a number of Pre-award sessions as part of the Research and Knowledge Exchange (RKE)... Read more »
- New collaborative work published by Stephanie Schwandner-Sievers (FHSS)Dr. Stephanie Schwandner-Sievers in the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences has just co-published a comprehensive study on state-building in Kosovo. ... Read more »
- ADRC attend European Health Psychology Society Conference, Padua, ItalyDr Samuel Nyman, Yolanda Barrado-Martín and Iram Bibi from the Psychology Department and Ageing and Dementia Research Centre (ADRC) attended... Read more »
- Public Lecture Day – a trip to the pastWe had some amazing research shared at our Public Lecture Day last week, the audience was captivated in the historical... Read more »