Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Modern Creative Technologies and Their Applications in VR Based Laparoscopic Surgery SimulationKun Qian is a PhD candidate in the National Centre for Computer Animation, Faculty of Media and Communication. He has been working... Read more »
- Collaborative BU research highlighted in Clin Serv JClinical Services Journal highlighted our recent research report on Community Hospitals, see article here!. The NIHR research has been conducted by RAND... Read more »
- Photo of the Week: Tiddles- the playful data analyst!Tiddles- the playful data analyst! Our next instalment of the ‘Photo of the Week’ series features Andrea Lacey‘s image of her... Read more »
- BU prof speaking at the University of SheffieldBU professor Edwin van Teijlingen from the Centre for Midwifery, Maternal & Perianal Health (CMMPH) had the honour of being... Read more »
- New publication Sheetal Sharma (PhD graduate 2017)Congratulations to Sheetal Sharma whose latest article appeared in today’s new issue of Journal of Asian Midwives . Sheetal wrote the... Read more »
- Guest talk by Prof. Marina L. Gavrilova from University of Calgary on Biometric Recognition to be held Wednesday 26th of July at 14:30PM in CREATE LT, Fusion Building.We have the honor to have Prof. Marina L. Gavrilova here on our campus to deliver a talk on Biometric... Read more »