Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- Innovation Vouchers – scheme closing shortly
- Innovate UK – emerging & enabling technologies – funding opportuntites
- Robotics and autonomous systems: apply for innovation funding
- Royal Academy of Engineering Public Engagement Awards
- UKRO – ERC Starting Grant Information and Proposal Writing Events
- British Academy announce call closing dates
- New paper Dr. Pramod RegmiDr. Pramod Regmi in FHSS published his latest paper today in the South East Asia Journal of Public Health. The paper... Read more »
- Making the Most of Writing Week Part 4: Research grant applications – not THAT PPIWith the start of FHSS writing week, we are continuing our series of blogs providing you with some (hopefully) useful... Read more »
- Research Data Management and you!Research Data Management is a hot topic, especially when applying for grants. We all have our own strategies for managing... Read more »
- Midwifery-led antenatal care modelsBU academics in CMMPH (Centre for Midwifery, Maternal & Perinal Health) have been working with colleagues across the UK in... Read more »
- Working with Students’ Unions for Widening ParticipationThe Fair Access Research project is having a busy summer! Hot on the heals of the powerful workshop Visible Students/Invisible... Read more »
- IFOMPT 2016I was delighted to present this month at a large international conference, IFOMPT 2016, in Glasgow. The International Federation of... Read more »