Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- Inaugural lecture: Performing hip replacements in spaceEstablished in 2015, Bournemouth University’s Orthopaedic Research Institute (BUORI) is at the forefront of developing virtual reality training and robots... Read more »
- RCUK launches impact reportsYesterday, the RCUK launched reports detailing the impacts of a collective investment of £3.4Bn in 2015/16. These impact reports showcase specific... Read more »
- New midwifery paper by Dr. Jenny HallCongratulations to Dr. Jenny Hall in the Centre for Midwifery, Maternal & Perinatal Health (CMMPH) on the publication of her... Read more »
- Nepal conference at BUFHSS has the honour of hosting the 15th BNAC (Britain-Nepal Academic Council) Nepal Study Days on 12-13 April 2017. All... Read more »
- Prof. Tim Rees – My publication story so far…On Wednesday 24th May, the Writing Academy will be hosting a Lunchbyte session with Tim Rees. During the session Tim... Read more »
- Dedicated Time and Space to Write…As part of the Writing Academy, a series of writing days have been organised to help support BU authors work... Read more »