Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities
- Funding Opportunity – Roadmaps to human biology-based disease research
- Winston Churchill Memorial Trust 2018 Travelling Fellowships
- Save the Date – Interreg Event on 21st June 2017
- Newton Fund latest calls
- Explore career and funding options with the MRC’s Interactive Career Framework
- Insight 2017 – Health Foundation Funding Opportunity
- Three Sandpits and a FunderYou’ve probably seen on the BU Research Blog, that in RKEO we hold lots of ‘sandpit’ events. If you have... Read more »
- How electric car racing could one day challenge the spectacle of Formula OneMotor racing’s most glamorous event, the Formula One Grand Prix in the glittering tax haven of Monaco is just around... Read more »
- New impact tracker added to BRIANA new impact tracker has been added to BRIAN as part of the recent upgrade. The tracker is designed to... Read more »
- Press release INASP highlights BU research paperINASP, an Oxford-based organisation, aims to improve access to, and production and use of, research information and knowledge for sustainable... Read more »
- BU’s Sascha Dov Bachmann visits Qatar Armed ForcesDr Sascha Dov Bachmann, Associate Professor in International Law and Extraordinary Associate Professor in War Studies (Swedish Defence University) visits... Read more »
- Bibliometrics: an introduction to research impact metricsNew training opportunity from the library’s academic liaison team RKE Development Framework Workshop – “Bibliometrics: an introduction to research impact... Read more »