Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Real-time Research Professional Updates at the click of a button
- National Geographic: Making the Case for Nature– Request for Proposals
- International Research sessions – starting on 28th February
- 2018 BU PhD Studentship Competition – Round 2
- Multi-million pound funding opportunities from Innovate UK
- Research Professional – all you need to know
- Archive warriors: How radio historians research our audio past – new inaugural lectureListening to the past can be a confusing experience. The voices of previous generations, sometimes captured on low quality recording... Read more »
- Sociology graduate published this monthJust before the start of Bournemouth University’s Global Festival of Learning India (12-16 February) the Journal of Manmohan Memorial Institute of Health... Read more »
- SURE 2018: book your free ticket for BU’s annual undergraduate research conferenceYou’re invited to attend Bournemouth University’s annual undergraduate research conference – Showcasing Undergraduate Research Excellence (SURE) Over 100 students from... Read more »
- Science Research and Innovation Policy – new calls from governmentIn November, the government published its ‘Industrial Strategy‘. This includes science, research and innovation being central to driving productivity and... Read more »
- Latest editorial on Nepal by Dr. Regmi in FHSSLast week the Journal of Manmoham Memorial Institute of Health Sciences based in Nepal published as its editorial ‘What can... Read more »
- BU research presentations Global Festival of Learning in IndiaToday is the third day of BU’s Global Festival of Learning, after a successful visit to Chennai the team arrived... Read more »