Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- BU prof speaking at the University of SheffieldBU professor Edwin van Teijlingen from the Centre for Midwifery, Maternal & Perianal Health (CMMPH) had the honour of being... Read more »
- New publication Sheetal Sharma (PhD graduate 2017)Congratulations to Sheetal Sharma whose latest article appeared in today’s new issue of Journal of Asian Midwives . Sheetal wrote the... Read more »
- Guest talk by Prof. Marina L. Gavrilova from University of Calgary on Biometric Recognition to be held Wednesday 26th of July at 14:30PM in CREATE LT, Fusion Building.We have the honor to have Prof. Marina L. Gavrilova here on our campus to deliver a talk on Biometric... Read more »
- New publication by FHSS PhD studentCongratulations to Faculty of Health & Social Sciences (FHSS) PhD student Folashade Alloh and Dr. Pramod Regmi, newly appointed lecturer... Read more »
- UK Parliament survey – supporting diversity in academic engagementAre you an academic researcher? Could you help the UK Parliament understand the barriers for academics in working with them,... Read more »
- Reminder of HEIF-6 funding call The deadline is fast approaching for the HEIF-6 funding call – 23rd July. HEFCE provide Higher Education Innovation Funding... Read more »