Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- Perspectives from an Early Career Researcher (ECR): Tips for Conference EngagementLast week I attended the 20th European Congress of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (ESPRM) in Estoril, which covered topics from... Read more »
- BU’s THET project in NepalOn Friday the third cohort of UK volunteers will leave Heathrow as our education project ‘Mental Health Training for Community-based Maternity Providers... Read more »
- Research Professional – all you need to knowEvery BU academic has a Research Professional account which delivers weekly emails detailing funding opportunities in their broad subject area.... Read more »
- BU poster at First National Conference on Adolescent Health & Development in NepalIn two days time the first ever National Conference on Adolescent Health and Development in Nepal starts in Kathmandu. BU... Read more »
- Preparations are under way……One of the events at this year’s BU Festival of Learning will highlight the research partnership between BU and the... Read more »
- FM Academic co-authors paper presented at HE marketing ColloquiumDr. Miguel Moital, from the Department of Events & Leisure, co-authored a paper presented with Marta Retamosa and Dr. Angel... Read more »