Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Horizon 2020 : Exploring the Industrial Leadership Pillars – Your chance to learn more!
- HE Policy update for the w/e 17th November 2017
- Real-time Research Professional Updates at the click of a button
- Leverhulme Trust Visit 6th Feb 2018 – Save the Date!
- Book now for the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science visit to BU
- Increased funding for KTP – now is a great time to apply
- Student Project Bank call for projectsThe Student Project Bank is open for new project ideas! Do you work with an organisation in the community that... Read more »
- Workshop: Sharing your research with the mediaDespite the increasing popularity of online media sources, traditional media outlets still tend to be the main way most people... Read more »
- Horizon 2020 : Exploring the Industrial Leadership Pillars – Your chance to learn more!Does your research benefit from industrial collaborations? What will collaboration with an industry partner achieve? How much do you understand... Read more »
- Postnatal depression: men get it tooOver the past few years, there has been an increase in media reports about postnatal depression and other maternal mental... Read more »
- Introduction to Funding from the National Lottery – online materials launchedOnline materials are now available under the ‘Funding from the Charities’ pathway of the RKE Development Framework. An online session for... Read more »
- Dr Sascha Dov Bachmann, Associate Professor in International Law (BU) and War Studies (Swedish Defence University – FHS) speaks at Swedish Defence UniversityLast week, Dr Sascha Dov Bachmann, Associate Professor in International Law (BU) and War Studies (Swedish Defence University – FHS),... Read more »