Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- Cross-Research Council Interdisciplinary Funding OpportunityThe Government Spending Review on 25 November 2015 announced “a new £1.5 billion Global Challenges Fund, to ensure UK science... Read more »
- Impact Week: celebrating research at BUIt’s been a busy week here in BU’s Research & Knowledge Exchange Office and we’re really pleased to have seen... Read more »
- Hat-trick of new diabetes papersCongratulations to Katharine Barnard and Janet James in FHSS and their colleagues in the USA and Sweden on their latest... Read more »
- How public engagement can help to develop your research impactIn order to achieve impact you are likely to need to use a combination of pathways, of which public engagement... Read more »
- Flying the KEIT for knowledge exchange and impact at BUIt’s been a busy month for BU’s Knowledge Exchange and Impact Team (based in Melbury House, if you’d like to... Read more »
- New nutrition paper FHSSToday saw the publication of a paper analysing the long-term development of Nepal . It offers insight into Nepal’s position... Read more »