Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- RCUK Policy Internships Scheme
- The Royal Academy of Engineering Enterprise Fellowships – funding available for post docs and recent graduates
- Funding Competition: Commercialisation of Quantum Technologies (Innovate UK & EPSRC)
- Travel Grant Scheme: Participation in the China High-Tech Forum
- British Academy Postdoctoral Fellowships – launches today
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships – Submission deadlines
- Interested in winning £50 of Amazon vouchers?I’m looking to get as many students and staff members at BU (both academic and professional services) to complete our... Read more »
- Widening Participation Fieldnotes: Emotional WorkBU’s Fair Access Research project concentrates on the idea of learning and working together to transform higher education. We are interested... Read more »
- Research in the news: ‘Making a difference in stroke care: the human aspects of care and practice’BU researchers Dr Caroline Ellis-Hill and Dr Carole Pound, from the Centre for Qualitative Research have been working with a... Read more »
- New paper by Dr. Pramod RegmiCongratulations to FHSS’s Dr. Pramod Regmi on the publication of his latest paper in the SAARC Journal of Tuberculosis, Lung... Read more »
- New Research Grants – July 2016 EditionAs part of our ongoing commitment to celebrating awarded competitive research projects we are pleased to announce a new monthly... Read more »
- Bringing FUSION to NepalWe have written in many previous BU blogs about progress of our THET-funded project in southern Nepal (e.g. here AND... Read more »