Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
- Sandpit: Made in Dorset – Made for the Future – Bookings now open for 9th November
- UK Research Office training opportunties
- AHRC GCRF Pre-call announcement
- Last few spaces remaining: 19/10/16 – Global Challenges Sandpit
- Fair Access Project Fund
- Alternative paths to access finance for small and medium scale enterprises in the UK
- CQR lunchtime seminars “In Conversation …” continue with “Social Work as Art” this Wednesday!Following the first very successful (and jam packed!) Centre for Qualitative Research Seminar “In Conversation …” the series continues with... Read more »
- ‘Talk and Draw’: 3 Lessons learnt‘Talk and draw’ is a relatively new qualitative data collection method in management research. Dr Julie Robson and Samreen Ashraf... Read more »
- New inter-interdisciplinary media & health paper The week saw the publication of multi-disciplinary paper ‘Media, Health & Health Promotion in Nepal’, co-written by Faculty of Media... Read more »
- BU academic presents at international lipid conference in South AfricaDr Simon Dyall has just returned from the International Society for the Study of Fatty Acids and Lipids (ISSFAL) 12th... Read more »
- Pedro Zamora Biography Book Launch and Screening3 October – 5pm – W240 Screening Room – Weymouth House Talbot Campus – held by Christopher Pullen Researchers, students... Read more »
- 13th Asian Confederation of Physical Therapists – Kuala LumpurPhysical activity is one of the five priority interventions for the prevention of Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs). NCDs include; cardio vascular... Read more »