Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Testing connected and autonomous vehicles: funding available
- Funding opportunity – Smart tracking of waste across the UK
- Funding opportunity – ISCF Next Generation Services Research Programme
- Apply for Innovate UK Robotics and AI for safer work residential and funding
- Innovate UK Grant Support Opportunity
- Royal Society Fellowship interview training – book now!
- Humanising Care, Health and Wellbeing conferenceOne week to go to find out more about education, practice and research at the Humanising Care, Health and Wellbeing conference... Read more »
- Erasmus+ Staff Training Week at the University of ViennaThe University of Vienna (UV) hosted an International Staff Training Week on 4 – 6 June 2018, which was attended... Read more »
- SciTech PGR Aishah Selamat Discusses On Her Research Impact with UK Data ServiceSciTech PGR Aishah Selamat from the Creative Technology Department is one of UK Data Service 2018 Data Impact Fellow. Here in this video, she discusses... Read more »
- Doctoral College June NVivo Workshops – open to allThe Doctoral College is hosting two NVivo workshops. If you would like to attend either of these workshops please follow... Read more »
- ‘GDPR for Charities’ workshop: a reportOn Monday, June 11th we ran our long planned ‘GDPR for Charities’ workshop at the Enterprise Business Centre. This workshop... Read more »
- Would you like to know how AI works? Want to see it in practice and learn about the legal implications? Do join us at our Festival of Learning EventDate: Monday 18th June 2018 Time: 6-8 pm Venue: Fusion Building (F109) Can an Artificial Intelligence (AI) bot ‘create’ a... Read more »