Welcome to the award-winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Subscriptions to the BU Research Digest email are currently unavailable.
We hope to have them back online soon. In the meantime, you can sign up or unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- How to maximise Research Professional – join a training session run by RP experts now
- CLOSING SOON NERC Pushing the Frontiers internal competition
- Funding Development Briefing 21/9/22 Spotlight on: NERC Pushing the Frontiers
- Exploring Digital Solutions for LGBTQ+ Communities in Africa
- Research Professional – all you need to know
- NERC Pushing the Frontiers (previously Standard Grants) – internal competition launched
- BU Academics Written Evidence Published by UK’s ParliamentAcademic research should actively shape government policy, especially in times of crisis. In light of the energy crisis in the UK,... Read more »
- Screening and Discussion of Indian Space Dreams with Planetary Scientist Dr Hugh Mortimer – Wed 5th Oct – 5.30pmOn behalf of the BU Centre for the Study of Conflict, Emotion and Social Justice, this is an invitation to... Read more »
- The difference between two editorialsYesterday the editors of the Journal of Asian Midwives published published a short editorial in the latest issue of this international... Read more »
- New paper Dr. Rachel ArnoldCongratulations to Dr. Rachel Arnold on the publication of her fourth PhD paper. Today the Journal of Asian Midwives informed us that... Read more »
- RKEDF Workshop: Short Talk, Lasting Impression – Tuesday 18 October 10amBeing able to describe what you do and why is an essential skill for any researcher. This workshop will help... Read more »
- BU’s Early Career Researcher NetworkSupport and skills development for early career researchers at BU The BU Early Career Researcher (ECR) Network is designed to... Read more »