Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Apply for public engagement funding from Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Registration open: NIHR Training Camp 2022 virtual event, Tuesday 5 July, 12.30 – 17.15
- Parliamentary Knowledge Exchange Opportunity: Thematic Research Leads
- Funding Development Briefing – Spotlight on…UKRI Future Leader Fellowships
- Reminder – Spotlight on Wellcome Trust TODAY
- UKRI Future Leader Fellowships Round 7 – Internal Process Launched
- Apply for public engagement funding from Alzheimer’s Research UKInspire Fund offers grants of up to £25,000 for projects Alzheimer’s Research UK (ARUK) is offering funding to support public... Read more »
- Tell us about your social, cultural and community events in 2021-22Start reporting your data for events with external audiences We are now collecting information for the annual Higher Education –... Read more »
- Panel recruitment: EoI for Deputy Chair (Science, Technology & Health Panel)The closing date for Expressions of Interest is approaching soon! Expressions of interest are invited from members of the Professoriate,... Read more »
- What might it be like with delivery drones flying overhead?The E-Drone project is exploring this using virtual reality (VR) and you are invited to try this out on the... Read more »
- Building International PartnershipsOn Monday 27th June Prof. Edwin van Teijlingen will be presenting at the ‘Global Partnership for International Research Meeting’ at... Read more »
- Last chance to book on a training webinar on evaluating your public engagement – taking place Tuesday 28, 9.30amEvaluation is important for measuring success, reporting to funders, assessing impact and improving your work. Join this training session to... Read more »