Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- BU-Community Partnership Workshop (Refugee & Migrant Leisure Network)
- 2019 BU PhD Studentship Competition
- Fifth round of highlight topic projects announced
- Research Professional – all you need to know
- Funding Opportunity: Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme for Overseas Researchers 2019
- Doctoral College Santander Mobility Awards | Christopher Hilton Awardee Report
- VIRTUAL ROUNDTABLE (FACEBOOK LIVESTREAM): Digital media and the Syrian Crisis.VIRTUAL ROUNDTABLE (FACEBOOK LIVESTREAM): Digital media and the Syrian Crisis. How development organisations leverage digital technologies to support Syrian refugees... Read more »
- RKEO alternative 12 days ‘to’ Christmas – 3 more months in the EUOn the third day to Christmas, my RKEO friend gave to me, 3 more months in the EU. Or will it... Read more »
- Education Research with Impact: Introducing the 3D Pedagogy FrameworkMy research, teaching and professional practice have always been centred on equality and social justice, especially in relation to race,... Read more »
- MIDIRS reproduced Afghanistan paperDr. Rachel Arnold’s paper ‘Parallel worlds: an ethnography of care in an Afghan maternity hospital’  originally published in Social Science & Medicine... Read more »
- BU-Community Partnership Workshop (Refugee & Migrant Leisure Network)Dr. Jaeyeon Choe, Dr. Varuni Wimalasiri, Dr. Nicola De Martini Ugolottiand, and Dr. Jayne Caudwell in Faculty of Management organised... Read more »
- Introduction to Good Clinical Practice – 16th January 2019Are you interested in running your own research project within the NHS? Good Clinical Practice, or ‘GCP’, is a requirement... Read more »