Welcome to the award-winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- ECR and Interdisciplinarity in the Medical Humanities
- MSCA Staff Exchanges 2023 Call Info Session
- Congratulations to Xin Zhao, Catherine Talbot and Tabitha Baker for winning BA seed funding!
- British Academy Development Fund-Rolling call
- RDS Pre-Award Drop-In Sessions (Funding Briefings)
- Wellcome trust ECR award
- ECR and Interdisciplinarity in the Medical Humanities The British Academy Early Career Researcher Network brings together ECRs across the humanities and social sciences disciplines, regardless of their... Read more »
- Paper in BMJ Global HealthToday we received notice that our paper ‘The impacts of decentralisation on health systems: a systematic review of reviews’ has... Read more »
- Pub talk: Craft beer narratives and public healthThe Centre for Science, Health and Data Communication Research would like to invite colleagues to our Christmas Seminar, Here’s to... Read more »
- The Month in Research: November 2023The Month in Research is our new monthly round-up sharing research and knowledge exchange successes from across the previous month,... Read more »
- New sociology book published late NovemberCongratulations to Dr. Hyun-Joo Lim on the publication of her latest book North Korean Women and Defection: Human Rights Violations... Read more »
- Deadline Extended!! Social Work and Social Policy Academics – REF rolesWe’ve extended the deadline for expressions of interest for REF roles in Social Work and Social Policy until Wednesday 6... Read more »