Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- HEIF Small Fund Reminder: Applications for Third Round Closes Wednesday 12 May
- Internal competition now open: Develop digital economy research communities with NetworkPlus
- MSCA 2021 Postdoctoral Fellowships Information Sessions – Slides Available
- Update on Horizon Europe
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions: Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021
- AT Virtual STEAMLab on Wednesday, 12 May 2021
- Research staff coffee breaksA warm ‘hello!’ from your Research Staff Association (RSA) reps. We are contacting all the research staff across the university... Read more »
- HEIF Small Fund Reminder: Applications for Third Round Closes Wednesday 12 MayThe third round for applications closes on Wednesday 12 May. Bournemouth University has a small amount of funding available to... Read more »
- FMC Research Process Seminars. Upcoming sessions – all staff and research students welcomeHi colleagues, For the last three and a half years, we have been running regular research seminars in the Faculty... Read more »
- Research impact at BU: improving wellbeing with multi-sensory art installations & saving an iconic freshwater fish from extinctionA series of posts highlighting BU’s impact case studies for REF 2021. (The full impact case studies will be published... Read more »
- Free online course – Improving Healthcare Through Clinical ResearchInterested in clinical research and what’s involved? Are you contemplating a career in healthcare or the life sciences, or, do... Read more »
- Postgraduate Researchers and Supervisors | Monthly Update for Researcher DevelopmentPostgraduate researchers and supervisors, hopefully you have seen your monthly update for researcher development e-newsletter sent earlier this week. If... Read more »