Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Research Professional – all you need to know
- Reminder – Spotlight on Future Leaders Fellowships TODAY
- Apply for public engagement funding from Alzheimer’s Research UK
- Registration open: NIHR Training Camp 2022 virtual event, Tuesday 5 July, 12.30 – 17.15
- Parliamentary Knowledge Exchange Opportunity: Thematic Research Leads
- Funding Development Briefing – Spotlight on…UKRI Future Leader Fellowships
- Celebrating FHSS Visiting Faculty’s contributionSome people are unsure (or unaware) of the contribution of Bournemouth University’s Visiting Faculty. At many UK universities eminent scholars... Read more »
- New BU disaster publicationYesterday the latest issue of the Nepal Journal of Epidemiology carried our paper ‘A survey of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Anxiety and Depression... Read more »
- Research Professional – all you need to knowEvery BU academic has a Research Professional account which delivers weekly emails detailing funding opportunities in their broad subject area. To really... Read more »
- Reminder – Spotlight on Future Leaders Fellowships TODAYThe RDS Funding Development Briefings occur weekly, on a Wednesday at 12 noon. Each session covers the latest major funding opportunities,... Read more »
- Research Facilitator focus change – 1st August 2022Exciting changes are coming to you from August 2022 in terms of the support provided by RDS’ Research Facilitators. As... Read more »
- Research Ethics Panel meetings in AugustA Reminder for Staff and Postgraduate Researchers There are NO Research Ethics Panel (REP) meetings held during August, so if you’re... Read more »