Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- UKRI New call launched: Citizen Science Collaboration Grant
- British Academy: Special COVID 19 Call
- Research Professional – all you need to know
- MSCA Individual Fellowships call 2020 – UKRO webinar and support
- NERC: COVID-19 Public Engagement Grant Opportunity
- HE policy update for the w/e 22nd April 2020
- Bournemouth Lecturer receives award in global dissertation competitionBournemouth Academic Dr Dayle Childs , from the Faculty of Media & Communication, has received the runner-up prize for the... Read more »
- BU PhD student presenting at European Sigma Nursing ConferenceBournemouth University Ph.D. student Peter Wolfensberger presented today at the 5th Sigma European Conference in Coimbra, Portugal. This is probably... Read more »
- Urban Noise and Wellbeing – KIMA: Noise film screening + Q&AA free online event from Analema Group, involving BU researcher Oliver Gingrich. KIMA: Noise is a new art film by... Read more »
- Take part in the ESRC Festival of Social Science 2020Internal funding available for your public engagement event/activity. The call for event proposals is open for the Economic and Social... Read more »
- PGR Virtual Poster Showcase | Juliette HecquetTaking us into the sixth week of the PGR Virtual Poster Showcase: Juliette Hecquet, PhD student in the Faculty of... Read more »
- Publication success BU postgraduate researchersCongratulations to Bournemouth University researchers Adam Spacey, Orlanda Harvey and Chloe Casey on the acceptance of their research paper ‘Postgraduate... Read more »