Welcome to the award-winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- PGR Re-OrientationsNext week the Doctoral College is running the annual re-orientation sessions for PGRs approaching their Major Review or Viva Voce... Read more »
- RDS Pre-Award Drop-In Sessions (Funding Briefings)We hope everyone has had good rest before start of the new academic year. As promised, after return of all... Read more »
- PGR Coffee and Cake Social EventA free social event for Postgraduate Research students. To welcome back all PGRs at the start of the new academic... Read more »
- Café Scientifique Tuesday 3 October 2023 – Reconnecting Europe’s rivers: how can citizen scientists help monitor the results?At Café Scientifique, you can explore the latest ideas in science and technology in a relaxed setting. Enjoy listening to a... Read more »
- Conversation article: Like many women, I didn’t know I was autistic until adulthood – how late diagnosis can hurt mental health and self imageDr Rachel Moseley writes for The Conversation about the gender differences in autism and the impact of late, or no,... Read more »
- RKEDF training opportunities coming up in OctoberWe’re excited to share … some great RKEDF training opportunities coming up in October Please, click on the post... Read more »