Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Launch of Nursing long-term health challenges Research CentreThe nursing research centre is one of the newest BU research centres. The buzz and energy at our inaugural away... Read more »
- VC staff award 2017 winner Development day hostedThe Team Collaboration winners from the 2017 VC Staff Awards recently saw their prize legacy through with a development day.... Read more »
- How culture influences children’s developmentBy Dr Ching-Yu Huang, Bournemouth University. From educational toys to governmental guidelines and detailed nursery progress reports, there are lots of resources available to help parents... Read more »
- CQR: Call for New Members and Seminar PresentationsThe Centre for Qualitative Research welcomes new members and invites them to contribute to our on-going and successful Seminar Series... Read more »
- Anthill Podcast 27: ConfidenceBy Annabel Bligh, The Conversation; Gemma Ware, The Conversation, and Holly Squire, The Conversation. Includes interview with BU’s Professor Keith Brown discussing... Read more »
- New Security textbook published by BU academicShamal Faily has just published the textbook Designing Usable and Secure Software with IRIS and CAIRIS with Springer. The book... Read more »