Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Cafe Scientifique: Can you save a life? Exploring the quality of CPR delivered by bystandersCardiac arrest is a sudden stop of the heart due to electrical failure and is a potentially reversible medical emergency... Read more »
- Summary: Second Transnational Project Meeting (TPM) 23-24 May 2019 Stories to remember in Thessaloniki It has been wonderful to bring together the team from... Read more »
- British Academy Small Grant Call – To Open and Internal DeadlinesThe call for the next round of BA/Leverhulme Small Research Grants will open on 4 September and close at 5.00... Read more »
- New book by BU academics on re-imagining journalism receives endorsements from industry, the academy and international communityKaren Fowler-Watt and Stephen Jukes are excited to share their new book: New Journalisms: Rethinking Practice, Theory and Pedagogy, which... Read more »
- Photo of the weekThe photo of the week series is a weekly series featuring photos taken by our academics and students for our... Read more »
- BU Global Visiting Fellowship SchemeAt Bournemouth University we collaborate with global institutions and organisations through our education, research and practice. Our vision is that... Read more »