Welcome to the award-winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Leverhulme Research Centres – Internal Expressions of Interest February 2024
- New seed fund for public engagement with research: open for applications
- BA/Leverhulme Small Research Grants
- BA/Leverhulme Small Research Grants June 2024 round
- *Update* Future Leader Fellows briefing
- Future Leader Fellows UKRI Round 9
- Sign up to BU’s Policy Influence DigestIf you’re looking to have an impact on local, national and international policy with your research, you may find the... Read more »
- Leverhulme Research Centres – Internal Expressions of Interest February 2024The next round of the Leverhulme Research Centres Competition is now open with a deadline of 7th June 2024. As BU... Read more »
- New seed fund for public engagement with research: open for applicationsWe are pleased to announce that BU’s new seed funding scheme for public engagement with research is now open for... Read more »
- Interdisciplinary research team to create short film using artificial intelligence in AHRC-funded projectResearchers from BU will create a short film entirely using artificial intelligence (AI) to explore the creative and legal issues... Read more »
- Create Something New at Coffee and Konfer – Wednesday 20 MarchJoin experts from Konfer for a Faculty-specific session, offering a guided tour of the platform and support to set up... Read more »
- Involving people who are homeless or vulnerably housed in researchDear colleagues, are you involved in research which affects people who are homeless? In the BU PIER (Public Involvement in... Read more »