Welcome to the award-winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- RIPEN Hub Funding Calls Live
- MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023 Call Information Webinars
- RDS Funding Development Briefings- AHRC focus 24th May 2023
- British Academy Funding for public engagement for humanities and social sciences
- Funding Opportunity – Interdisciplinary Assessment College
- Horizon Europe MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships – Internal Deadline
- Using participatory asset mapping and PhotoVoice in Nepalese alcohol studyThis week we received an email from the editorial office of Perspectives in Public Health with congratulations on the acceptance of... Read more »
- Online Public Lecture: Pioneering Women in the BBCAs part of BU’s Online Public Lecture Series, Dr Kate Terkanian and Dr Kate Murphy from the Faculty of Media... Read more »
- FHSS PGR Conference – Tuesday 6 JuneCheck out the programme below for the FHSS PGR Conference, taking place on Tuesday 6 June. Join us for some... Read more »
- We can help promote your public engagement event or activityAt BU we promote and celebrate the work done to engage public audiences with our research. The Public Engagement with... Read more »
- RKEDF Online Session: Real-World Examples of Public Engagement – Wednesday 21 June 2-4pmLearning the basic principles is essential for doing effective public engagement with research, but it can be challenging to apply... Read more »
- Share your research with the public at our Café Scientifique eventsWould you like to share your research with a public audience? Get involved with our Café Scientifique series for September... Read more »
Our Research Lifecycle diagram is a jazzy interactive part of the BU Research Blog that shows the support and initiatives that are available to staff and students at each stage of the research lifecycle.