Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Online impact workshops: 8 – 9 JuneIf you can’t join us for the upcoming BU Research Conference, but you still want to learn about ways to... Read more »
- New research paper published by PhD student Hina TariqPhD student Hina Tariq, currently undertaking the Clinical Academic Doctorate program at the Department of Social Sciences and Social Work... Read more »
- REF 2021 staff engagement sessions – find out more about our submission and strategyDo you want to find out more about our REF 2021 submission and how we did? Or do you have... Read more »
- SETS seminar – ideas and future collaborations welcomeThis year Trento University (Italy) and Bournemouth University (UK) have launched the Socio-Ecological Transitions Seminars (SETS) as a joint initiative... Read more »
- Preparing for ERASMUS+ exchange to NepalProfessors Vanora Hundley and Edwin van Teijlingen in the Centre for Midwifery, Maternal & Perinatal Health (CMMPH) shall be traveling... Read more »
- Congratulations to Dr. Rachel Arnold on her latest paperCongratulations to Dr. Rachel Arnold in the Centre for Midwifery, Maternal & Perinatal Health (CMMPH) on the publication today of... Read more »