Welcome to the award-winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Subscriptions to the BU Research Digest email are currently unavailable.
We hope to have them back online soon. In the meantime, you can sign up or unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Webinar: Develop a career in research methodology with the NIHR Pre-doctoral Fellowship – 8 December
- Research Professional – all you need to know
- Funding Development Briefing 30/11/22 Spotlight on: Horizon Europe Societal Challenges
- Funding Development Briefing 23/11/22 Spotlight on: NIHR
- Funding Development Briefing 16/11/22 Spotlight on: UKRI Future Leader Fellowships
- PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT: UKRI Future Leader Fellowships Internal Process
- Angling for sustainable biodiversity in EuropeI was invited to be a panel member and speaker on a forum on the role of recreational angling in... Read more »
- Cafe Scientifique rearranged from 6th to 13th December – Understanding emotional wellbeingDue to unforeseen circumstances, we will not be holding ‘Café Scientifique – understanding emotional wellbeing’ next Tuesday 6 December. Instead,... Read more »
- New paper FHSS Visiting FacultyThe latest issue of the journal Performing Ethos: An International Journal of Ethics in Theatre & Performance includes the paper ‘The... Read more »
- Congratulations to Dr. Daisy WigginsCongratulations to Midwifery Lecturer Daisy Wiggins on the publication of her paper ‘Could a decision support tool be the key... Read more »
- Research Professional – all you need to knowEvery BU academic has a Research Professional account which delivers weekly emails detailing funding opportunities in their broad subject area. To really... Read more »
- Congratulations to BU PhD student Yagya AdhikariCongratulations to Yagya Adhikari, PhD student in the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences, who had his protocol for a... Read more »