Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- News from White Sands, New MexicoJet lagged and dazed Professor Bennett is just back from another session of fieldwork in New Mexico at the newly... Read more »
- Research Training Events – Coming SoonResearch Training Opportunities We have some great events coming up to help support you in your research activities. January Friday... Read more »
- BRIAN is unavailable today and tomorrowBRIAN is being upgraded and will be unavailable for use on Tuesday 28th and Wednesday 29th January. The main improvements from this upgrade include:... Read more »
- Participation in Horizon 2020 following EU ExitUK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has published new information about UK scientists, researchers and businesses’ ability to continue to participate in, bid for... Read more »
- Guidance available to support researchers attending an NHS REC meetingTwo new links have been added to the Clinical Governance blog under the ‘Useful Links and Documents’ section which give... Read more »
- Introduction to Impact Workshop 5th FebruaryThe societal and economic impact of research is becoming increasingly important in academia, not only for REF purposes, but in... Read more »