Welcome to the award-winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Subscriptions to the BU Research Digest email are currently unavailable.
We hope to have them back online soon. In the meantime, you can sign up or unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Updated Intention to Bid form – March 2023
- UKRI Future Leaders Fellowships Round 8 – Internal Process Launched
- Save the Date – 26 April 2023 – UKRO Annual Meeting with BU Academics
- BA/Leverhulme Small Grants 7th June 2023
- COST Information and Networking Event
- Funding Development Briefing 08/02/23 Spotlight on: BA/Leverhulme Small Research Grants
- Giving PGRs a voice…participate in a PhD study exploring research cultureI’m currently seeking PhD students in Science and Technology AND Arts and Humanities disciplines to participate in a research study... Read more »
- Updated Intention to Bid form – March 2023Since the introduction of the new electronic ITB form on 24 January 2022, there have been incremental updates and the... Read more »
- Association between Traumatic Injuries and Heart Rate Variability- Systematic Review Published in PloS One by an MSPH PhD StudentRabeea is a 2nd year PhD student who is based in the Department of Medical Sciences and Public Health. As... Read more »
- BU Research Funding Panels 23 – Call for Chair & Deputy Chairs, Reopening CallExpressions of interest invited for Chair and Deputy Chairs of BU’s Research Funding Panels ***DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 14th APRIL... Read more »
- Traveling with pets: designing hospitality services for pet owners/parents and hotel guests,Are you a PET / DOG PARENT ? New research paper on TRAVELING WITH PETS Buhalis, D. and Chan, J.... Read more »
- Online public lecture from BU academics this Thursday evening: Pioneering women at the BBCFor more than a century, the BBC has been a fixture of British cultural life. However, few people are aware... Read more »
Our Research Lifecycle diagram is a jazzy interactive part of the BU Research Blog that shows the support and initiatives that are available to staff and students at each stage of the research lifecycle.