Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- UKRO Subscription Services for BU Academics
- EU Funding News, May 2022
- RDS Funding Development Briefing – Wed. 11/05/22
- Research Professional – all you need to know
- RDS Funding Development Briefing on Wednesday 27/04/22
- Open Call Reminder: ESRC Festival 2022 – Deadline for applications Friday 29 April
- SETS seminar – ideas and future collaborations welcomeThis year Trento University (Italy) and Bournemouth University (UK) have launched the Socio-Ecological Transitions Seminars (SETS) as a joint initiative... Read more »
- Preparing for ERASMUS+ exchange to NepalProfessors Vanora Hundley and Edwin van Teijlingen in the Centre for Midwifery, Maternal & Perinatal Health (CMMPH) shall be traveling... Read more »
- Congratulations to Dr. Rachel Arnold on her latest paperCongratulations to Dr. Rachel Arnold in the Centre for Midwifery, Maternal & Perinatal Health (CMMPH) on the publication today of... Read more »
- e-Learning Dementia Education and Learning Through Simulation 2 (e-DEALTS 2) now successfully launched! In line with this Dementia Action Week, the e-Learning Dementia Education and Learning Through Simulation 2 (e-DEALTS 2) programme... Read more »
- Conversation article – Jake Daniels: how homophobia in men’s football is changingDr Jayne Caudwell writes for The Conversation about footballer Jake Daniels becoming the UK’s only openly gay male professional footballer…... Read more »
- Online public lecture – listening to seldom heard voicesJoin us during Pride month for our next online public lecture to find out how Bournemouth University is challenging marginalisation... Read more »