Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Funding opportunity : ESRC National Centre for Research Methods
- Funding opportunity : Population Research Catalyst Award
- Funding opportunity : Centre for Cultural Value
- Funding opportunity : Hydrogen Supply Competition
- TENDER opportunity : Study on energy costs, taxes and the impact of government interventions on investments in the energy sector
- Trust, Identity, Privacy and Security – EPSRC funding opportunity
- Climate change: we need to start moving people away from some coastal areas, warns scientistJaroslav Moravcik/Shutterstock.com Luciana Esteves, Bournemouth University We are all too familiar with images of flooding in low lying areas after... Read more »
- The Big PalaeoGo! TrialPalaeoGo! is a project funded by Bournemouth University (BU) via its Higher Education Innovation Fund (HEIF) that aims to show... Read more »
- #UKDSchat on TwitterThis Thursday some of UK Data Service #DataImpactFellows will be discussing how to create #impact as an Early Career #Researcher. Follow/respond... Read more »
- Good Clinical Practice refresher – 2nd October 2018Are you currently undertaking research within the NHS and your Good Clinical Practice (GCP) training is due to expire? Or... Read more »
- New paper by recent BU Sociology graduateDr. Andrew Harding and his BU PhD supervisors just published a new paper from his Ph.D. research . This interesting paper... Read more »
- Representing BU at the North South Irish Criminology ConferenceI had the pleasure of presenting two papers at last week’s international criminology conference at my alma mater, University College... Read more »