Welcome to the award-winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Subscriptions to the BU Research Digest email are currently unavailable.
We hope to have them back online soon. In the meantime, you can sign up or unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Research Professional – all you need to know
- Funding Development Briefing 30/11/22 Spotlight on: Horizon Europe Societal Challenges
- Funding Development Briefing 23/11/22 Spotlight on: NIHR
- Funding Development Briefing 16/11/22 Spotlight on: UKRI Future Leader Fellowships
- PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT: UKRI Future Leader Fellowships Internal Process
- NIHR Bulletin
- New paper FHSS Visiting FacultyThe latest issue of the journal Performing Ethos: An International Journal of Ethics in Theatre & Performance includes the paper ‘The... Read more »
- Congratulations to Dr. Daisy WigginsCongratulations to Midwifery Lecturer Daisy Wiggins on the publication of her paper ‘Could a decision support tool be the key... Read more »
- Research Professional – all you need to knowEvery BU academic has a Research Professional account which delivers weekly emails detailing funding opportunities in their broad subject area. To really... Read more »
- Congratulations to BU PhD student Yagya AdhikariCongratulations to Yagya Adhikari, PhD student in the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences, who had his protocol for a... Read more »
- How can cities cope with climate change? – Looking back at Café Scientifique September 2022Dr Ediz Akcay shares his experience of presenting at a BU Café Scientifique event on 6 September 2022 My Café... Read more »
- RKEDF Workshop: Public & Patient Involvement in Research – Tuesday 24 January 2-3:30pmLed by Public Involvement in Education and Research (PIER), this session looks at how to meaningfully involve patients and service... Read more »