Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- COVID-19: health and social care research projects for educational purposesDuring the COVID-19 pandemic, the Health Research Authority (HRA) and devolved administration are prioritising the review of studies related to... Read more »
- COVID-19 Outbreak Expert Database – request for researchersOver the past few weeks, Parliament has seen a surge in need for access to research expertise as it engages... Read more »
- RDS advice to academics during COVID-19RDS have created a blog page to give up-to-date advice on research activity affected during COVID-19. Each working day the advice... Read more »
- Latest CMMPH publication by Dr. Alison TaylorCongratulations to Dr. Alison Taylor in the Centre for Midwifery,Maternal & Perinatal Health (CMMPH) whose third PhD paper has just... Read more »
- Nepal reproductive health paper published yesterdayCongratulations on the latest paper published yesterday by Dr. Preeti Mahato in the Centre for Midwifery, Maternal & Reproductive Health... Read more »
- BU Academic Targeted Research SchemeIn recognition of the important contribution that early career academics play in driving research for the future, we are delighted... Read more »