Welcome to the award-winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Open Call for HEIF Knowledge Exchange Project Applications 2024
- Leverhulme Research Centres – Internal Expressions of Interest February 2024
- New seed fund for public engagement with research: open for applications
- BA/Leverhulme Small Research Grants
- BA/Leverhulme Small Research Grants June 2024 round
- *Update* Future Leader Fellows briefing
- Public Engagement Opportunity: Share your research with the public at Café Scientifique in June & JulyWould you like to share your research with a public audience? Get involved with our Café Scientifique series Café Scientifique is a... Read more »
- The Centre for Sustainable Business Transformations (CSBT) Hosted The “Powering Innovation” Event🚀🌱 The Centre for Sustainable Business Transformations (CSBT) at Bournemouth University hosted the “Powering Innovation” event, bringing together industry, academia,... Read more »
- We can help promote your public engagement event or activityAt BU we promote and celebrate the work done to engage public audiences with our research. The Public Engagement with... Read more »
- Team-based Learning for supported self-management of low back pain?Plus two upcoming TBL workshops next week – sign up! TBL for supported self-management of low back pain A team... Read more »
- Final Call to submit your abstracts- Digital Marketing Colloquium 2024With the extended deadline (29/02/2024), this is the final call to submit your abstract for our inaugural digital marketing colloquium... Read more »
- Calling PGRs – Share your research with the public at Café ScientifiqueAre you a Postgraduate Researcher at Bournemouth University? Do you want to share your research with a public audience and... Read more »