Welcome to the award-winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Subscriptions to the BU Research Digest email are currently unavailable.
We hope to have them back online soon. In the meantime, you can sign up or unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Funding Development Briefing 30/11/22 Spotlight on: Horizon Europe Societal Challenges
- Funding Development Briefing 23/11/22 Spotlight on: NIHR
- Funding Development Briefing 16/11/22 Spotlight on: UKRI Future Leader Fellowships
- PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT: UKRI Future Leader Fellowships Internal Process
- NIHR Bulletin
- Impact and Funding Bids workshop -Thursday 7th November
- Research process seminar. From personal experience to theory-building: developing new methods and research directions out of transformative experiences. Tuesday 29th Nov at 2pm on ZoomYou are welcome to join us for this week’s research process seminar. Hosted in FMC but open to all staff... Read more »
- Digital healthcare for LGBTQ+ communities in Africa – Looking back at Café Scientifique October 2022Dr Festus Adeboyin shares his experience of presenting at a BU Café Scientifique event on 4 October 2022 My Café... Read more »
- SETS research seminar – The imperial mode of living In December’s Socio-Ecological Transition Seminar (SETS), Markus Wissen will present his recent book “The Imperial Mode of Living. Everyday... Read more »
- Evaluation, sustainability & making a case: Online workshop Thursday 12 January 10am-4pmThis online workshop covers three main challenges for those seeking to embed engagement into their work; how to evaluate your... Read more »
- New Frontiers in Neuroscience: Neuroimaging and Integrative Multi-Sensing MethodsWe would like to invite you to the 2nd symposium of the BU’s Interdisciplinary Neuroscience Research Centre on Monday the... Read more »
- Are you a member of research staff? Come for coffee and cake on 24th November!The BU Research Staff Association would like to invite all research staff to an in-person meet up for coffee and cake on Thursday... Read more »