Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Funding opportunity – Being Human festival
- Funding opportunity – Innovate UK Smart Grants: February 2019
- Wellcome Trust funding available for Humanities and Social Sciences
- Innovate UK funding : Demonstrators addressing cyber security challenges in the Internet of Things
- ISCF Faraday Battery Challenge: Faraday Institution – Battery Characterisation Call
- ISCF Audience of the Future Challenge: the AotF Investor Accelerator launches 4 March
- Descent or dissent? Social work education in post-Brexit UKCongratulations to Prof. Jonathan Parker on the publication of his article ‘Descent or dissent? A future of social work education... Read more »
- REF Week: BU REF Outputs Committee and bibliographic databasesBU, like other UK universities, has a support network to help staff prepare for REF 2021. Much of this support... Read more »
- REF Week: The importance of research impactFrom your career to the REF and back again With the institutional mock-REF exercise underway, and submission to REF2021 looming... Read more »
- Public Lecture Day – Monday 15 April BU’s next Public Lecture Day is taking place on Monday 15 April at the Executive Business Centre Join us... Read more »
- Funding opportunity – Innovate UK Smart Grants: February 2019Smart is the new name for Innovate UK’s ‘Open grant funding’ programme. Innovate UK, as part of UK Research and... Read more »
- REF Week: BU REF Preparation UpdateAs you will have seen from the Welcome to BU REF Week on Monday, REF 2021 is fast approaching! To... Read more »