Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research (PGfAR) Roadshow – 10th April 2019
- Funding opportunity – Being Human festival
- Funding opportunity – Innovate UK Smart Grants: February 2019
- Wellcome Trust funding available for Humanities and Social Sciences
- Innovate UK funding : Demonstrators addressing cyber security challenges in the Internet of Things
- ISCF Faraday Battery Challenge: Faraday Institution – Battery Characterisation Call
- HRA help guides – data and technologyAn updated Code of Conduct for the application of data-driven technologies in the NHS was published on Tuesday of this week –... Read more »
- Research transparency – HRA response to the Science and Technology CommitteeThe House of Commons Science and Technology Committee released a report last year on clinical trials transparency, as it was... Read more »
- Get an insider’s view on how to influence policymakers in ParliamentIf you would like your research to have a real impact on policy decisions at a national level, you may... Read more »
- Call for EoIs: Unit of Assessment (UOA) Impact Champion for UOA 24 to drive REF 2021 preparationsBU is preparing submissions for units of assessment (UOAs) for REF 2021. Each UoA has a UoA Leader, supported by... Read more »
- Training opportunity – completing and submitting your IRAS applicationAre you currently in the process of designing, setting up or planning your research study, and would like to extend... Read more »
- New epilepsy paper by BU academicsCongratulations to Dr. Sarah Collard and Dr. Pramod Regmi whose paper ‘Qualitative insights into feelings, knowledge, and impact of SUDEP:... Read more »