Welcome to the award-winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- BFX 2023 – Remarks and Sneak PeaksThe BFX Festival 2023, one of the UK’s largest visual effects, animation and games festivals, took place between 20 and... Read more »
- What is the impact of doctoral research in the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences?- Online Event from the UKCGEOnline Event from the UKCGE: Free to BU Staff The UK Council for Graduate Education (UKCGE) is the representative body... Read more »
- The Fog of Streaming Wars: Prof. John Oliver delivers keynote speech at Digital Agenda Summit in CyprusProf. John Oliver (FMC) recently delivery a keynote speech to over 1000 delegates at the 6th Digital Agenda Summit in... Read more »
- Conversation article: The Legend of Zelda film – past adaptations have gotten Link’s character wrongDr José Blázquez writes for The Conversation about the upcoming live-action film of The Legend of Zelda and some of... Read more »
- Congratulations to BU sociology professorsCongratulations to Professors Sara Ashencaen Crabtree and Jonathan Parker on the publication of their book chapter ‘Social work with children and... Read more »
- Workshop on cultural awareness and cross-cultural communicationThursday 7 December 2023, 13.00 – 15.00, F305 (Talbot campus) This workshop is for anyone working with international students at... Read more »