Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Research Professional – all you need to know
- Due Diligence: International Research Collaborations & Partnerships – Best practice guidance
- British Academy Small Grants – internal deadlines for next round
- UKRI Future Leader Fellowships Round 6 – Internal Process Launched
- HE Policy Update for the w/e 9th July 2020
- AHRC/BBC New Generation Thinkers 2021 scheme
- Interdisciplinary Public HealthYesterday the Journal of Manmohan Memorial Institute of Health Sciences published our editorial ‘Public Health is truly interdisciplinary’ . This editorial was largely... Read more »
- HRA launch new ‘Make It Public’ strategyThe Health Research Authority have launched a new strategy to ensure information about all health and social care research –... Read more »
- New Publication: de Souza, J., Mendes, LF., Buhalis, D., 2020, Evaluating the effectiveness of tourist promotions to improve the competitiveness of destinations, Tourism Economics, Vol. 26(6), pp, 1001–1020,New Publication: de Souza, J., Mendes, LF., Buhalis, D., 2020, Evaluating the effectiveness of tourist promotions to improve the competitiveness... Read more »
- Research Professional – all you need to knowEvery BU academic has a Research Professional account which delivers weekly emails detailing funding opportunities in their broad subject area.... Read more »
- Conversation article – Stonehenge: how we revealed the original source of the biggest stonesStonehenge: how we revealed the original source of the biggest stones Andre Pattenden/English Heritage David Nash, University of Brighton and... Read more »
- Running an online engagement event: experiences from Dr Oliver GingrichOver the last few months we have all had to adapt to new ways of working and interacting with other... Read more »