Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Changes to ESRC New Investigator Grant scheme
- Prostate Cancer Research Centre – your chance to influence their next call
- Deadline approaching for the Research Impact Fund 2019/20
- Student fund launched for travel to Dorset History Centre
- Update on Leverhulme Trust Visit
- Research Impact Fund: drop-in surgeries to support your application
- Migration & mental health research in NepalCongratulations to Dr. Pramod Regmi and Dr. Nirmal Aryal, both in the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences (FHSS), who... Read more »
- New publication by Orlanda Harvey (FHSS)This is the second time in a week that I have the pleasure of announcing a paper by our PhD... Read more »
- A research seminar session ‘A Story of Blockchain Impact in Asia’ 😇 is on the way! 19th December 2019, 11:30-12:30. Venue: TBCWe will have a seminar session with the guest lecturer, Professor Nariaki Ikematsu (Consultant, National Institute of Information and Communications... Read more »
- Photo of the week: ‘Halo’Telling a story of research through photography The ‘photo of the week’ is a weekly series featuring photographs taken by... Read more »
- Changes to ESRC New Investigator Grant schemeESRC are pleased to confirm that from 1 January 2020 they will be revising the eligibility criteria for this scheme... Read more »
- FHSS PhD student Orlanda Harvey in this month’s edition of HED MattersPhD student Orlanda Harvey featured in this month’s edition of HED Matters as Early Career Researcher (ECR) with an article... Read more »