Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Charity Impact Funding Panel
- Research Impact Funding Panel
- Digital Society Research: a major funding opportunity alert
- Funding Development Briefing – Spotlight on Horizon Europe – Digital, Climate and Food Work Programmes
- HEIF Funding Panel
- The ACORN Fund Additional Round is Now Open for Applications!
- COVID-19: Should psychologists know how to deal with this?Mental health psychology practitioners (MHPPs) are likely to experience stress related to the responsibilities of their role as it exposes them... Read more »
- RDS Academic and Researcher Induction – 19th May 2021The Research Development and Support (RDS) invite all ‘new to BU’ academics and researchers to an induction. This event provides... Read more »
- Research impact at BU: representation of para-athletes in the media & protecting the right to use parodyA series of posts highlighting BU’s impact case studies for REF 2021. (The full impact case studies will be published... Read more »
- Charity Impact Funding PanelThis week, our series of blog posts focus on the internal funding panels. Today’s post shares some insights from the... Read more »
- Research Impact Funding PanelThis week, our series of blog posts focus on the internal funding panels. Today’s post shares some insights from the... Read more »
- Cafe Scientifique – Tuesday 4 May: Are the world’s ecosystems about to collapse?At Café Scientifique, you can explore the latest ideas in science and technology in a relaxed online setting. Enjoy listening... Read more »