Welcome to the award-winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Subscriptions to the BU Research Digest email are currently unavailable.
We hope to have them back online soon. In the meantime, you can sign up or unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- HealthBus to present at Community Voices webinar Wednesday April 12th 12-1pmThis month’s Webinar welcomes Bels Wathen from HealthBus. The HealthBus Trust is a charity that provides accessible and appropriate healthcare... Read more »
- Online public lecture from BU academics this evening: Pioneering women at the BBCFor more than a century, the BBC has been a fixture of British cultural life. However, few people are aware... Read more »
- Giving PGRs a voice…participate in a PhD study exploring research cultureI’m currently seeking PhD students in Science and Technology AND Arts and Humanities disciplines to participate in a research study... Read more »
- Updated Intention to Bid form – March 2023Since the introduction of the new electronic ITB form on 24 January 2022, there have been incremental updates and the... Read more »
- Association between Traumatic Injuries and Heart Rate Variability- Systematic Review Published in PloS One by an MSPH PhD StudentRabeea is a 2nd year PhD student who is based in the Department of Medical Sciences and Public Health. As... Read more »
- BU Research Funding Panels 23 – Call for Chair & Deputy Chairs, Reopening CallExpressions of interest invited for Chair and Deputy Chairs of BU’s Research Funding Panels ***DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 14th APRIL... Read more »
Our Research Lifecycle diagram is a jazzy interactive part of the BU Research Blog that shows the support and initiatives that are available to staff and students at each stage of the research lifecycle.