Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Two international midwifery publications by Prof. Vanora Hundley this monthYesterday the international journal Midwifery (published by Elsevier) announced that our paper “Male Involvement in Promotion of Safe Motherhood in Low- and... Read more »
- New joint publication with Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust This morning International Journal of Mental Health Nursing informed us that our article ‘Cultural issues on accessing mental health... Read more »
- How well does BU support public engagement? Let us know and you could win a £50 voucherHow well does BU currently support public engagement? What are we doing well, and are there areas that we could... Read more »
- Research impact at BU: protecting sex workers in Brazil; defining standards for crowdsourced systemsA series of posts featuring BU’s impact case studies for REF 2021. (These are edited versions of the final submissions... Read more »
- Upcoming symposium “Social Impact of Audiovisual Media” – 12th – 13th August 2021 – Register now!Please note our upcoming symposium “Social Impact of Audiovisual Media” – 12th – 13th August 2021 (12th: 4 – 8... Read more »
- NIHR BulletinNIHR News New vision for harnessing the full potential of data-enabled trials published NIHR blog: Improving the uptake of research... Read more »