Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- 2019 MSCA Research and Innovation Staff Exchange Action UK Information Event – Registration Open
- Funding opportunities – Biomedical Catalyst 2019 – opening soon!
- 2019 BU PhD Studentship Competition – Application Deadline Monday 28 January 2019
- Societal Challenge 6 Call 2019 – Information Days in the UK
- Forthcoming RKEDF events
- GCRF Collective Programme Pre- Call Announcements
- Good Clinical Practice Refresher – Monday 4th FebruaryAre you currently undertaking research within the NHS, and your Good Clinical Practice (GCP) training is due to expire? Or... Read more »
- Funding opportunities – Biomedical Catalyst 2019 – opening soon!Biomedical Catalyst 2019 round 1: feasibility and primer awards The aim of the Biomedical Catalyst is to support the development... Read more »
- Extended deadline for the Research Photography Competition!The Research Photography Competition deadline is fast approaching! We have had some really good submissions so far and want to... Read more »
- Beautiful Work Challenge: Podcast on BirthA few months ago Dr. Ann Luce (Faculty of Media & Communication) and I were interviewed by the US-based organisation Catalysta... Read more »
- Research Active Dorset – delivering research and Innovation in Dorset’s Integrated Care SystemsThere are some exciting developments surrounding clinical research within Dorset, most recently with the formation of the Research Active Dorset... Read more »
- Free workshop for postgraduate researchers (creative thinking and problem solving)Creative Thinking and Problem Solving Facilitated by Dr Margaret Collins (Training for Universities) Date: Monday 28 January ... Read more »