Welcome to the award-winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Subscriptions to the BU Research Digest email are currently unavailable.
We hope to have them back online soon. In the meantime, you can sign up or unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Research Professional – all you need to know
- BA/Leverhulme Small Grants 9th November 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 5/10/22 Spotlight on: ESRC
- Funding Opportunity – Engage the public with the future of health and care in the UK
- How to maximise Research Professional – join a training session run by RP experts now
- CLOSING SOON NERC Pushing the Frontiers internal competition
- Excellence in paramedic scienceCormac Sertutxa showcased his Paramedic Science research on the ‘Impact of COVID-19 Infection Prevention & Control (IPC) restrictions on Cardiac... Read more »
- Call for abstracts | The 14th Annual Postgraduate Research ConferenceThe call for abstracts for The 14th Annual Postgraduate Research Conference is still open. The conference is a great opportunity... Read more »
- REMINDER – RKEDF Workshop: Short Talk, Lasting Impression Tuesday 18 OctoberBeing able to describe what you do and why is an essential skill for any researcher. This workshop will help... Read more »
- PATH Final Conference – November 16thThe final conference for the PATH project is in Antwerp on 16th November, 2022. The cross-border Interreg PATH initiative aims... Read more »
- Research Professional – all you need to knowEvery BU academic has a Research Professional account which delivers weekly emails detailing funding opportunities in their broad subject area. To really... Read more »
- Research Series: Science, Health, & Data CommunicationThe Centre for Science, Health, and Data Communication Research invites you to our Autumn-Winter 2022-23 research series. These talks are... Read more »