Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- NIHR RDS Residential Research Retreat 26-28 November 2019 – Applications open NOW
- Deadline this Fri: take part in the ESRC Festival of Social Science 2019
- Royal Academy of Engineering visit Bournemouth University on 15th May 2019
- The Research Impact Fund is open for applications for 2019/20
- Public engagement funding from Alzheimer’s Research UK – Deadline 31 May
- Reminder: take part in the ESRC Festival of Social Science 2019
- Photo of the weekThe photo of the week series is a weekly series featuring photos taken by our academics and students for our... Read more »
- NIHR RDS Residential Research Retreat 26-28 November 2019 – Applications open NOWDo you have a great idea for a research project? Are you planning to apply for research funding? Do you... Read more »
- Charity Impact Networking DayLast Monday the 13th of May, the Charity Impact Networking Day was attended in fantastic numbers at Talbot campus, Kimmeridge... Read more »
- Trekking guides paper well readToday ResearchGate alerted us that our paper ‘Nepalese Trekking Guides: A Quantitative Study of Sexual Health Knowledge And Sexual Behaviour’... Read more »
- Deadline this Fri: take part in the ESRC Festival of Social Science 2019The call for event proposals is open for the Economic and Social Research Council’s Festival of Social Science 2019. The... Read more »
- Reminder: Research Ethics Panel meetings in AugustPlanning Ahead – A Reminder for Staff and Postgraduate Researchers If you’re hoping to start data collection activities in September... Read more »