Welcome to the award-winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Subscriptions to the BU Research Digest email are currently unavailable.
We hope to have them back online soon. In the meantime, you can sign up or unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Funding Development Briefing 14/12/22 Spotlight on: KTPs (Business Engagement and Knowledge Exchange Managers)
- Webinar: Develop a career in research methodology with the NIHR Pre-doctoral Fellowship – 8 December
- Research Professional – all you need to know
- Funding Development Briefing 30/11/22 Spotlight on: Horizon Europe Societal Challenges
- Funding Development Briefing 23/11/22 Spotlight on: NIHR
- Funding Development Briefing 16/11/22 Spotlight on: UKRI Future Leader Fellowships
- Migrant labour, the not so nice side of the FIFA World CupFootball has been referred to as ‘the beautiful game’. And to be fair, there has been some brilliant football at... Read more »
- Science Communication Unit at UWE Bristol – Online Course: Connecting People, Creating EventsThe Science Communication Unit at UWE Bristol is inviting applications for a part-time, online course, which will run from Monday... Read more »
- Early career STEM communicators: The Little Event online conference 2023The Little Event is a training session for people who are new to STEM communication. Whether you work in a... Read more »
- Centre for Seldom Heard Voices evidence cited in House of Lords Committee reportLee-Ann Fenge (Professor of social care) and Andy Pulman (PDR in social care) submitted evidence to the House of Lords... Read more »
- Ukrainian refugees and their invisible luggage of displacement – publication by Dr Alina DoleaDr. Alina Dolea, Associate Professor in Strategic Communication and Public Diplomacy in FMC, has published an article on emotions, trauma... Read more »
- Cafe Scientifique now taking place online – Tuesday 13 December 6:30pm – Understanding emotional wellbeingUnderstanding emotional wellbeing – sign up to join Cafe Scientifique online. This event was originally postponed due to staff illness,... Read more »