Welcome to the award winning BU Research Blog!
Our research shapes and changes the world around us, providing solutions to real-world problems and informing the education we deliver.
Click here to view the full blog, or browse the categories below and with the menu above.
BU staff can login below:
Don’t miss a post!
Subscribe for the BU Research Digest, delivered freshly every day.
Funding opportunitiesView current funding opportunities »
- Funding news for culture and creative industries in England
- Funding Call:British Academy Global Professorships 2018
- Plastics UKRI call – funding available
- Innovate UK funding available – Plastics innovation: towards zero waste
- £20m Plastics Research and Innovation Fund announced
- Testing connected and autonomous vehicles: funding available
- Funding news for culture and creative industries in EnglandAs part of the government’s commitment in the Industrial Strategy. towns and cities across the country will benefit from a... Read more »
- Digitisation and public engagementDr Holly Crossen-White has had a conference paper accepted for National Programmes Conference: Museums and Digital Memory Conference to be... Read more »
- Funding Call:British Academy Global Professorships 2018Application Deadline: Wednesday 12 September 2018 (17.00 UK Time) The British Academy is providing mid-career to senior scholars – active... Read more »
- Victorian pleasure piers are unique to Britain, but they are under threat By Dr Anya Chapman, Bournemouth University. A stroll along a pier remains the most popular activity for visitors to... Read more »
- The secret information hidden in your hair By Dr Richard Paul, Bournemouth University. Your hair can say a lot about you. It doesn’t just give people... Read more »
- The next six months within education, science, tech, digital and the environmentDods (political monitoring consultants) have produced a series of short policy lookahead guides contemplating what is coming up politically in... Read more »