If you haven’t already sent in your application, don’t panic! There’s still time. With three funding strands available for staff there are a wealth of opportunities for both academic and professional support staff to take advantage of:
- Co-Creation and Co-Production strand (CCCP)
- Study Leave strand (SL)
- Staff Mobility and Networking strand (SMN)
In the July round:
- the Staff Mobility and Networking (SMN) strand committee funded 18 applications in July totalling £73K.
- the Study Leave strand (SL) committee awarded £107K.
- the Co-Creation and Co-Production (CCCP) strand was the most popular of the three in round one with 47 applications. A total of £92K was awarded to successful applicants.
For all the updated strand policy documents, Fund FAQ’s and information about applying, please visit the FIF intranet pages.
The Fusion Investment Fund is managed by Samantha Leahy-Harland. Please direct all initial enquiries to the Interim Fusion Administrator, Dianne Goodman, at Fusion Fund.