Another workshop on Preparing for your First Review has been added to the list of workshops this month:
- Preparing for your Viva – 5 March 2014
- Statistics: Regression Analysis – 6 March 2014
- Introduction to Focus Groups – 14 March 2014
- Looking for sources of Funding & How to Write a Research Proposal (for funding) – 17 March 2014
- Preparing for your First Review – 19 March 2014 (AM)
- Statistics: Factor Analysis – 19 March 2014 (PM)
- Time Management – 24th March 2014 (AM)
- How to Manage your Research Project – 24th March 2014 (PM)
- Writing for Marketing – 26th March 2014
Full details and sign up lists are available via myBU (Graduate School PGR Community).
Don’t forget that if you have both staff and student email accounts, you’ll need to log on to myBU with your student username and regularly check your student email account for email reminders.