The final report from the #Digital4EU Stakeholder Forum which took place in Brussels on Thursday 25 February 2016 is now available online.
This one-day event, organised by the European Commission, was centred around the progress made in creating a Digital Single Market (DSM) in Europe.
Commissioner Günther H. Oettinger, responsible for the Digital Economy and Society, Wepke Kingma, Deputy Permanent Representative of the Netherlands to the EU and Roberto Viola, Director-General of DG Connect, held keynote speeches during the event.
#Digital4EU 2016 was the second edition of the #Digital4EU Stakeholder Forum, which focused on President Jean-Claude Juncker’s digital priorities.
#Digital4EU 2016 covered the following five topics:
- The European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI) mobilising digital projects
- Delivering the Digital Single Market – from the Digital Economy and Society Index (DESI) to action
- The Digital Economy: the data and computing opportunities for Europe
- Innovate, start and scale-up
- Platforms, is there a need to regulate?