The Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) have launched the second call for feasibility studies to enable cross-disciplinary and risky early-stage research or the building of prototypes in relation to Industrial Systems in the Digital Age. Up to give projects will be funding to a maximum of £60,000 and can take 6 to 18 months to complete.
The key thematic areas are as follows:
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Cyber-physical systems
- Data analytics and decision making
- The future industrial worker
- Service design and customisation
- Design for future manufacturing
- Systems analysis and control
Further information can be found here– if you wish to apply to this call please ensure that you contact your faculty Funding Development Officer as soon as possible. The closing date for completed applications is 29 September 2017 at 23:59.