This is our fourth conference and due to huge success in the past years we would like to invite you to take part in this year’s conference which is free for BU staff and students!
For more information and tickets please visit:
Tickets include refreshments and lunch.
We welcome abstracts!
- On any topic linked to humanising practice, health and wellbeing
- Reporting research, educational development or practice development.
- They may be empirical, methodological, theoretical or discussion papers
Please see previous conference programmes at https://research.bournemouth.ac.uk/2018/04/humanising-care-health-and-wellbeing-conference-2018/
- Be submitted in a word document, Include a title (no word limit), Include details of authors, Names, Affiliations, Corresponding author with e-mail address, Content maximum 300 words (not including title and references)
- Headings: Background, Aim (of research or paper), Method (if research), Findings (if research) or Key points, Conclusion
- References are not needed and not more than two if included
Please send your abstract to Caroline Ellis-Hill (Conference chair) on email@example.com
Abstract submission will close when all the presentation spaces are filled; so please send your abstract NOW to avoid disappointment. Abstract submission will close on Tuesday 12 June, 5pm.