Select committee inquiries:
- Home Office recall: Spring 2021| Public Accounts Committee | Thursday 29th April 2021
- Permitted Development Rights
- Future Governance of the UK| Lords Constitution Committee | Deadline for evidence: Friday 30th April 2021
- Timeliness of local auditor reporting on local government in England| Public Accounts Committee | Deadline for evidence submission: Thursday 13th May 2021
- Renewable energy in Scotland| Scottish Affairs Committee | Deadline for evidence submission: Friday 14th May 2021
- Sustainability of the build environment| Environmental Audit Committee | Deadline for evidence submission: Saturday 15th May 2021
- Legislative Scrutiny: Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill | Human Rights (Joint Committee) Deadline for evidence submission: Saturday 15th May 2021
Why should I engage? Submitting evidence to a select committee can lead to further engagement, such as an invite to give oral evidence. Your submission will be published on the Committee webpage. Your insights may inform the Committee’s conclusions or recommendations it makes to the Government. Find out more about why to engage with Parliament here. And find more on engagement for impact here.
More information: all inquiries currently accepting evidence are found here.
Support: Please engage with BU’s policy team before submitting evidence to a select committee. We can provide guidance and templates for colleagues who are new to responding to inquiries and we read through a substantial draft before all colleagues submit their response. Contact us – email@example.com