Published online today this is an observational study of an equine assisted intervention which reduces the future incidence of domestic violence in families, here is the link https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/famp.12768 for this open access paper.
BU staff can login below:
Subscriptions to the BU Research Digest email are currently unavailable.
We hope to have them back online soon. In the meantime, you can sign up or unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- Congratulations to BU PhD student Yagya AdhikariNovember 29, 2022
- How can cities cope with climate change? – Looking back at Café Scientifique September 2022November 29, 2022
- RKEDF Workshop: Public & Patient Involvement in Research – Tuesday 24 January 2-3:30pmNovember 29, 2022
- REMINDER: Online Workshop – From Public Engagement to Impact Monday 5 December 3-4pmNovember 29, 2022
- Join the next meeting of the Public Engagement with Research Network: Wednesday 14 December 4-5pmNovember 29, 2022
- Tomorrow – The 14th Annual Postgraduate Research ConferenceNovember 29, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 30/11/22 Spotlight on: Horizon Europe Societal ChallengesNovember 23, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 23/11/22 Spotlight on: NIHRNovember 16, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 16/11/22 Spotlight on: UKRI Future Leader FellowshipsNovember 9, 2022
- PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT: UKRI Future Leader Fellowships Internal ProcessNovember 9, 2022
- NIHR BulletinNovember 8, 2022
- Impact and Funding Bids workshop -Thursday 7th NovemberNovember 7, 2022
- HE Policy Update for the w/e 17th November 2022November 17, 2022
- New monograph by Professor Hywel Dix explores the cultural ramifications of BrexitNovember 14, 2022
- Horizon Europe 2023-24 Work Programmes – UK NCP Webinars in DecemberNovember 10, 2022
- Horizon Europe Information Days – Save datesOctober 31, 2022
- Horizon Europe Update – October 2022September 29, 2022
- BU Academic invited to international music festivalSeptember 28, 2022
Search by Category
Search by popular post topics
- Physical Sciences Case studies: information use and discovery
- Information handling in collaborative research: an exploration of five case studies
- Information literacy monitoring and evaluation
- Data centres: their use, value and impact
- Heading for the open road: costs and benefits of transitions in scholarly communications