Project management and project delivery experts – take part in knowledge exchange within Parliament
The UK Parliament Project Delivery Community of Practice (CoP) is currently seeking experts in the following topic/s to share knowledge, expertise, insights and tools for their project delivery professionals. They hope that to find experts as soon as possible as the CoP working group has already been set-up.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work closely with project delivery professionals, make a range of contacts at Parliament, share research findings and contribute to shaping the project management community in UK Parliament.
The topics which they are seeking expertise on are:
- Project/programme management and delivery
- Leadership, management and performance
- Change management, communications and engagement
- Lessons and knowledge management
- Sustainable business practices and behavioural insight
- Centres of excellence, communities and social networks
If you would like to submit expertise, the you can find the form here, and do let our Policy and Public Affairs team know by emailing Sarah so that we are aware of your contribution. The deadline for recommendations is 12:00 midday on Thursday 23 June 2022, and be aware that you may not always get a response.