The EC has launched a call for proposals for the development, distribution, promotion and training of i2i audiovisual under the Media 2007 Programme.
The objective of this support is to facilitate independent European production companies’ access to funding from credit and financial institutions, by co-financing part of the costs of:
- insurance for audiovisual productions: Module 1 — Support the ‘Insurance’ item in a production budget,
- completion guarantee for the production of an audiovisual work: Module 2 — Support for the item ‘Completion Guarantee’ in a production budget, and
- credit financing for the production of a work: Module 3 — Support for the item ‘Financial Costs’ in a production budget.
Applications for this call for proposals must be submitted at the latest by:
- 6 January 2012, for projects with an earliest start date 1 July 2011,
- 6 June 2012, for projects with an earliest start date 1 December 2011
The guidelines and application forms of this call for proposals may be found on the European Commission’s website.