The Research & Knowledge Exchange Operations (RKE Ops) team will be hosting a lunchtime staff development session on ‘An Introduction to Research Administration and Management’ geared towards professional and support staff on the 11th July 2012 at 12.30pm.
The session will explore the basics around research administration and management, including an overview of full Economic Costing (fEC), the prominent research funders and general good practice in research project management.
Further details can be found below:
- What? Introduction to Research Administration & Management
- When? Wednesday 11th July, 12.30 to 13.30pm
- Where? The Octagon, Library, Talbot Campus
- Who? Professional and support staff interested in research administration.
- How? To book a place please click here