for postgraduate study at Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Open to: British citizens ordinarily resident in the UK who will have graduated by the time of taking up an award and who have spent two of the last five years studying at a university in the UK.
Available for Graduate Programmes:
- Special Student/non-degree
- PhD (external finding is welcomed for funded doctoral programmes)
- Visiting Fellowship – Year of additional research towards UK PhD
- Full fees and health insurance
- Tax free stipend of $2,500
- Opportunity to be part of a Scholarship Programme valued by the Kennedy family and with distinguished alumni in leading positions in the UK and US.
Closing date 28 October 2012
020 7222 1151