The following opportunities have been announced. Please follow the links for more information:
- The Natural Environment Research Council invites expressions of interest for its Center For Doctoral Training In Oil and Gas call. Maximum funding not specified. Closing date: 09/09/13
- The Technology Strategy Board has announced its engineering solutions across the Agri-food Supply Chain Production Competition. Projects must business-led and collaborative and are expected to range in size from £300,000 to £2 million Closing date: 30 Oct 13
- The Technology Strategy Board also invites proposals for its Lasers for Industrial Processing Call. Maximum funding: 175,000. Closing date: 13 Nov 13
- The Technology Strategy Board furthermore invites applications for its Technology Inspired Innovation Call. Maximum funding: £250k to £500k, closing date: 2 Oct 13.
- Seeking collaborative research and development within the civil aerospace sector, The Technology Strategy Board has also announced its Delivering Aerospace Industrial Strategy Through Advancing Technology Capability Call. Maximum funding: £ £2m to £10m, closing date: 20 Nov 13.
- The ESRC invites proposals for its Evaluating the Impact of the New Dynamics of Ageing Programme. Maximum funding: £70k, closing date: 19 Sep 13.
- The ESRC is also inviting applications for its National Centre for Research Methods Autumn Residential Training School for early-career researchers. 30 fully-funded places available, closing date 20 Sep 13.
- As part of ongoing research strategy on the health and social harms caused by alcohol consumption, the ESRC have announced its Alcohol Misuse Research Call. Funding between £750k to £1.5m, Closing date 29 Nov 13.
- The ESRC has also announced its RCUK-FAPESP bilateral agreement for the research grants scheme for collaborative research with Brazilian partners. Funding minimum £200k, ongoing with no set deadline.
- The AHRC has announced its Design in innovation: research development funding. Maximum funding £50k, closing date 31 Oct 13.
- The BBSRC invites applications for both its China and Taiwan-UK International Partnering Awards and Funding maximum £25k, closing date 27 Nov 13.
- The BBSRC also invites applications for its International Scientific Interchange Scheme. Funding maximum £5k, ongoing with no set deadline.
Please note that some funders specify a time for submission as well as a date. Please confirm this with your RKE Support Officer.