But what are you doing to bridge the gap?
In order to maintain a strong financial position in this environment, without allowing academic or commercial standards to slip, institutions will need to diversify their income streams.
Developing Industry Partnerships – Thursday 27th February 2014 in Central London will guide you through the process, from how to bid for industry funding successfully to how to maintain beneficial relationships with your partners.
Leave with all the practical guidance on the most effective methods for obtaining alternative HE funding, setting your University up for continued success and future improvement.
Only by attending will you:
– Establish the best approaches to industry collaboration
– Learn how to capitalise on your university’s reputation
– Identify the best strategy for your university to systematically achieve your goals
– Understand the importance of commercial partners when securing investment
– Raise your funding questions with experts in the field
Early Bird Rates Available Now
Please contact Claire Berry on 020 7550 5954 and quote MK2F3KP
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book online: Please click here to visit the online booking form
University Rate – £395+VAT (standard rate – £445+VAT)
This offer must end Friday 22nd November, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, applies to new bookings only, and must be mentioned at the time of booking.