Next week, there is a Horizon 2020 Information Day being held in London organised by the UK National Contact points. Further details are below. If you can’t make it, don’t worry, Rebecca Edwards will be there and feedback the relevant information.
Date:28 March, 9.30-13.30
UK National Contact Points
A cross disciplinary Programme for the academic community
This information day is part of a series of events organised by RCUK national contact points. They are for organisations interested in exploring funding opportunities in key areas of the new European Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (2014-2020) launched on 11 December 2013.
- 9.30-9.45 – Registration
- 9.45-10.00 – Introduction on H2020
- 10.00-10.20 – Legal and financial Issues
- 10.20-10.30 – An evaluators perspective
- 10.30-10.50 – Research infrastructures (including e-infrastructures)
- 10.50-11.05 – FP7 success story: research infrastructures programme
- 11.05-11.20 – Coffee break
- 11.20-11.45 – Societal challenge 1: health, demographic change and wellbeing
- 11.45-12.15 – Europe in a changing world: Inclusive, innovative and reflective societies and social sciences and humanities embedded across H2020
- 12.15-12.40 – Science with and for society
- 12.40-13.30 – Drop in sessions with one of the national contact points for questions and specific advice not covered during the main session
There is no charge for the event but registration is necessary in order to participate. Registration closes 21 March 2014 or before if maximum capacity is reached.