Due to popular demand we are hosting training sessions for the new research webpages together with BRIAN training.
These sessions are open to all BU academic staff, post graduate research students and those supporting researchers in their communications activity.
During the session you will learn the following:
- Why BU has new research webpages
- How you can upload content to the website
- How the site can be used most effectively to maximise exposure of BU research.
- What is BRIAN and why is it important
- How to set up and maintain your BRIAN profile
- How to ensure your details are correct
- How to request a photo is uploaded
- How BRIAN links to your external staff profile
To book on one of the following sessions please use the links below…
If you have any queries, please email Shelly Maskell on email@example.com