The resources can be found here and include some fantastic sections on:
- Intellectual Leadership which looks at demonstrating research impact and the research environment.
- Leading a research project which looks at understanding and developing your leadership ability, applying for and managing a research project
- Building and managing a research team which looks at strategies for successfully forming, motivating and developing a team.
- Developing individual researchers which looks at performance management, appraisal, mentoring and coaching.
- Developing yourself as PI which looks at self analysis, 360 feedback, skills and characteristics of a PI and networks
- Useful Contacts for PIs everyuseful contact a PI could need!
- and PIs Frequently Asked Questions