Research Professional will be delivering training at Bournemouth University between 12.30 – 2.00pm on 5/4/16 as part of Bournemouth Researcher Academic Development (BRAD) week.
Research Professional is a search engine designed to help researchers find potential funding calls, keep researchers up to date with developments in the higher education sector and can bring researchers together to compete for a funding call.
From this session you will be able to:
- Register an account
- Learn how to search for funding calls
- Understand to search for articles
- How to set up searches and personal alerts
- How to use the Expression of Interest feature
- How to find and use the pre-set BU workgroups
To book onto this session, please follow the link here.