The National Coordinating Centre for Public Engagement’s fantastic Engage conference will be held in Bristol on 29th & 30th November.
They are looking for workshops, interactive experiences, dialogue events, performances, and conversations that catalyse new ways of thinking. Contributions can either be formatted as a 1 hour workshop or a 10 minute interactive contribution, and should contribute to one or more of the following themes:
- Culture change: creating a culture where engagement is valued and supported
- Effective practice: sharing insights into high quality engagement practice
- Engaged research: creating impactful research
- Engaged students: the role of engagement within teaching and learning
- New ideas: taking our thinking forward about the role of engagement within higher education
The deadline for submissions is Tuesday 13th September.
Find out more and apply online here