The NCCPE’s Engage conference will be running 29th/ 30th November 2016 and they’re currently looking for content under the following key themes:
• Culture change: creating a culture where engagement is valued and supported
• Effective practice: sharing insights into high quality engagement practice
• Engaged research: creating impactful research
• Engaged students: the role of engagement within teaching and learning
• New ideas: taking our thinking forward about the role of engagement within higher education
If you think you could offer something take a look at the full call here and contact Naomi Kay in RKEO if you would like financial support to fund travel/ accommodation for the conference.