The EPSRC is re-opening its search for applications to join two of our Strategic Advisory Teams (SATs). The SATs seeking further applications are:
- Manufacturing the Future
- Automotive – Industry Member
- Food – Sustainability/Processing
- Digital Manufacturing
- New Industrial Systems
- Chemistry/Biochemistry with a focus on manufacturing research challenges
- Research Infrastructure – Capital
- Industrial Facilities user
- Person experienced in Managing Institutional/Regional Facilities
Following the internal shortlisting process, they have judged that these vacancies would benefit from a wider pool of applicants. To apply, please fill in an application form by 21 October. If you have applied previously in this round, please do not re-apply.
For more information and contact details please see the vacancies page.
EPSRC is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. Appointments to the Strategic Advisory Teams are made on merit. However, they are keen to obtain greater diversity in SAT membership. Applications from women, those with a disability and members of minority ethnic groups, who are currently under-represented on the SATs, are therefore especially welcome.