There’s still time to sign up for the Interreg visit on Tuesday the 21st February 2017 10.30-16.00 at the EBC.
If you are unsure about Interreg here are a few reasons why you should come along to find out more.
- It funds coastal regions in Europe with Bournemouth eligible for several schemes. Regional funding means BU can be a participant for funding that other UK universities can’t.
- If you have networks or partners (academic or industrial), in coastal areas of the UK, France, Belgium, Spain, Portugal or Ireland, your research could be eligible for funding.
- If you have potential partners who are strongly placed to strategically lead a regional consortium, in which BU can play the role of academic expert, you could invite these partners along.
- BU has been awarded funding as the academic participant/non-Lead Partner for projects from the Channel, 2 Seas and Atlantic schemes.
- Interreg funds projects on all the following areas;
- Research and Innovation
- Competitiveness of SMEs
- Employment and mobility
- Better education and training
- Low-Carbon economy
- Combating climate change
- Environment and resource efficiency
- Sustainable transport
- Social inclusion
- Information and Communication Technologies
After Brexit we may not have this opportunity so get it before it’s gone!
This day has the rare opportunity to ask advice from experts that sit on the decision panel. Book now so you don’t miss out.
For more information about what the day involves, click here.