Winston Churchill Memorial Trust
Applications are now open for 2018 Travelling Fellowships
Are you inspired by projects you know of abroad? Do you have the drive and determination to undertake global research?
The Winston Churchill Memorial Trust funds UK citizens to investigate ground-breaking practice in other countries and return with innovative ideas for the benefit of people in the UK.
Grants cover return and internal travel, daily living and insurance within the countries visited. No qualifications are required.
- Environment, Conservation and Sustainable Living
- Health and Wellbeing
- Mental Health – Community Based Approaches
- Migration – Living Well Together
- New Approaches to Social and Affordable Housing
- Nursing and Allied Health Professions
- Science, Technology and Innovation
- Supporting Vulnerable Children following Bereavement
Apply before 5pm on 19th September 2017.
For more details please see: http://www.wcmt.org.uk/