Are you working with an SME on a digital health project? Industrial research and developmental project have funds available for £300k-£1m for projects lasting up to 30 months and work with at least one other partner. All projects should start by August 2018. Areas of importance include:
1. Improving health, and closing the health and wellbeing gap with:
- cancer diagnosis and treatment
- mental health early stage intervention and treatment
- diabetes risk and incidence reduction
2. Transforming care, and closing the care and quality gap with:
- urgent and emergency care provision
- management of primary care workload
- enabling patient choice in elective care
3. Controlling costs and enabling change, and closing the finance and efficiency gap through the use of technology to maintain or improve levels of care with reduced spending.
Please note, all projects must be led by a UK business and must have at least one other partner. For further details, please go here.