Cancer Research UK is announcing another round of funding in autumn 2018 for the Population Research Catalyst Award which supports capacity building and collaboration in population health with up to £5 million enabling groups to deliver impact over and above what they could do alone.
The Award aims to:
- Boost progress aligned to our strategic priorities
- Build new collaborations within and between institutions, nationally and internationally
- Build capacity in population research
Applicants will need to:
- Establish a hub across at least 3 locations creating a new collaboration (collaborating institutions may be international, but the hub should consist of at least one UK based institution)
- Support a new research direction for the hub, in line with CRUK strategic priority areas
- Commit to data sharing and open access to resources
- Plan for sustainability beyond the lifetime of the award
For more information about this call and how to apply, please see this link.