Further to the major funding opportunity alert regarding this call, UKRI/EPSRC: Develop digital economy research communities with NetworkPlus, published here on 21 April 2021, RDS is now opening the internal competition for EoIs.
The timeline to be observed is as follows:
- Appplicants to register for the UKRI/EPSRC call webinar by Wednesday, 12 May (while this is not a prerequisite for the EPSRC, you must please register for and attend this event. You may nominate a suitable representative to attend on your behalf if you are unable).
- Webinar: Thursday, 27 May;
- Deadline for submission of internal EoI: Tuesday, 1 June;
- Decision of panel (and short-form feedback): Friday, 4 June;
- The chosen application to be submitted internally by Tuesday, 20 July (to give the FDO/RDS/UET procedures a full 7 working days);
- JeS submission: Monday, 26 July;
- Final submission: Thursday, 29 July.
If you have decided you and your collaborators (and it is STRONGLY recommended that you have both internal and external partners with whom you are currently in contact and/or already working). then kindly contact Nicolette email@example.com for the EoI template.
NB: Please ensure that you scrutinise the call as to the funders requirements and the assessment criteria (which will inform BU’s own decision-making process).
If you have any queries or are unsure as to whether you ought to proceed, kindly email or contact Nicolette on MS teams.