***Please find below updated information regarding the call for papers***
Bournemouth University will host the 19th EUROGRAPHICS Workshop on Graphics and Cultural Heritage (EG GCH 2021) from 4-6 November 2021. The workshop will engage practitioners and researchers across the world working at the interface of novel 3D digital technologies and cultural heritage. This year, circumstances depending, EG GCH will be run in a hybrid format, organised by the University of Bournemouth, UK. This will allow those who are able to attend the conference in person to do so, while those that can’t, especially if the pandemic is still raging at the time of the conference, will also not miss out on this exciting event.
The event seeks different types of contributions including:
- Research papers: original and innovative research (maximum 10 pages)
- Short papers: update of ongoing research activities or projects (maximum 4 pages)
- Posters: overview of activities or national/international interdisciplinary projects (500 words abstract)
- Panel sessions for multidisciplinary/industry-oriented projects
- Special sessions on Interactive Digital Narratives
Note down these important dates:
- Full papers submission deadline: 19 July 2021 2 August 2021
- Short papers submission deadline: 2 August 2021 9 August 2021
- Posters submission deadline: 30 August 2021
All accepted research and short papers will be published by the Eurographics Association and archived in the EG Digital Library.
The authors of up to five selected best papers will be invited to submit an extended version to the ACM Journal on Computing and Cultural Heritage (JOCCH).
Please consider submitting and attending the workshop.
The EG GCH 2021 organisation committee