Don’t miss out – some places are still available at this event:
BU is proud to announce that the The Interreg France (Channel) England Programme is holding their cross-border event, to support applicants who are interested in applying for EU funding under the Programme’s specific objective 3.1 on natural and cultural heritage, at Bournemouth University. This event will take place in BU’s Executive Business Centre on Wednesday, 11th October 2017. Booking is essential.
- Understand how to apply for EU funding under the Programme’s specific objective on natural and cultural heritage
- Hear from experts working in the heritage industry
- Find out what heritage needs and priorities have been identified in the Channel area
- Hear from heritage projects already approved by the Programme
- Network with applicants and project partners from both France and the UK
We look forward to welcoming guests from both France and the UK at this event.