Here are some great RKEDF training events coming up in July
- Tuesday, 4 July 09:30-11:00 Online book here
The session is aimed at ECR’s and will cover best practice for repurposing unsuccessful applications for external funding
- Thursday, 13 July 11:00-16:00 Lansdowne Campus book here
RedCap system training is aimed at HSS academic and researchers conducting clinical research where clinical data is being collected and needs to be stored in a central place during the conduct of the study.
- Wednesday, 12 July 10:00 – 11:00 Talbot Campus book here
- Thursday, 13 July 13:00-14:00 Talbot Campus book here
This session is aimed at all academics and researchers wanting to gain a better understanding of their role and responsibilities in preparing their externally funded research projects for external audit.
- Wednesday, 12 July 13:00 – 14:00 Talbot Campus book here
- Thursday 13th July, 10:00 – 11:00 Lansdowne Campus book here
By the end of the session, all academics and researchers will have a good foundation in what funders look for when carrying out audits and how best to prepare proactively over the project period.
*If there are any sessions that are already fully booked, please make sure you add your name to the waiting list.
If you have any queries, please get in touch
The RKEDF Team