The final report of the Industrial Strategy Commission has been published.
Key sections include:
- The research and development landscape
- Investment in Infrastructure
- Decarbonisation of the energy economy
- Health and social care at the centre of industrial strategy
- Unlocking long-term investment
- Supporting high-value industries and building export capacity
- Enabling growth everywhere
If you would like to discuss your research, and how your research networks can fit within the UK’s Industrial Strategy, please contact Ehren Milner, Research Facilitator for Industrial Collaboration (email@example.com).