BA Mid-career Fellowship and BA Leverhulme Senior Fellowship
Wednesday, 12th April, 11:00-13:00
The session will cover the requirements for the two Fellowship schemes. Beginning with a general overview of the British Academy in terms of what they like to fund and their priorities, the session will then cover the guidance and the structure of the applications.
We will discuss the development of the research project, and participants will have time to develop a draft plan for the research for a fellowship.
- Understanding of the British Academy;
- Knowledge of scheme requirements;
- Draft plan for the research in preparation for applying for a fellowship.
To book a place on this Online workshop please complete the Booking Form.
For any queries regarding the content of this session, please email Eva Papadopoulou: email@example.com
Are you a research-active and mid-career academic?
Do you have research findings or research experiences that you wish to share with BU colleagues?
No? Please save the date as you may want to support your colleagues and find out more about BU research. Watch out for further announcements and invitations to attend.
Yes? Read on….
On Wednesday 19th June 2019, you will have the opportunity to present your research to your colleagues at the forthcoming Mid-Career Academic Research Showcase, which is being hosted by Research Development and Support.
To take part, please submit a brief Expression of Interest (EoI) by Friday, 10th May.
The EoI should provide:
- Your details;
- A working title for your presentation or table-based showcase;
- A brief outline of the research being undertaken (no more than 100 words);
- Any evidence of how your research contributes to Fusion at BU and
- Confirmation as to if you would like one of the c. 15 minute presentation slots available or if you would like to present your research during the afternoon networking session, by reserving one of the showcase tables. As presentation slots are limited, please also state if you would be happy to reserve a showcase table if all the presentation slots are filled. Every effort will be made to balance faculty representation, where possible.
All EoIs must be submitted via the Research & Knowledge Exchange Development Framework email account, with MCA EoI as the subject line.
Subject to support, it is planned that this will become an annual event for BU’s Mid-Career Academics.