On 4 June 2014, RCUK announced that the Researchfish system will be used to replace the Research Outcomes System to collect the outcomes of the research that they fund. The RCUK Outcomes Harmonisation Project was then established to oversee the successful implementation of Researchfish as a harmonised outcomes collection service for all Research Councils by September 2014 for this purpose.
- The first harmonised ‘submission period’ will run from 16 October – 13 November 2014.
- Researchfish is offering a series of webinars for researchers to learn how to use Researchfish. You can click on this link to register.
- All affected grant holders will shortly receive an email from RKEO as a further reminder and a calendar reminder of the harmonised ‘submission period’.
- RKEO will be providing two presentation sessions in the first week of October to help grant holders understand the initiative behind adopting the Researchfish.
– Talbot Campus – CG04 – 11.30am to 12.30pm – 2nd October 2014
-Lansdowne Campus – EB202 – 11.30am to 12.30pm – 3rd October 2014
For more information on this, please get in touch with Pengpeng Hatch. (Tel: 01202 961354; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)