Jayne Caudwell joined Bournemouth University in November 2015. She is Head of Research and Professional Practice in the Department of Events and Leisure. Jayne is one of the guest editors for forthcoming Leisure Studies journal Special Issue: Human Rights in Events, Leisure and Sport. See web link for details of the Call for Papers. Please forward to colleagues who might be interested.
Tagged / special edition
BU staff can login below:
Subscriptions to the BU Research Digest email are currently unavailable.
We hope to have them back online soon. In the meantime, you can sign up or unsubscribe by emailing email@example.com.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- BU Academics Written Evidence Published by UK’s ParliamentSeptember 26, 2022
- Screening and Discussion of Indian Space Dreams with Planetary Scientist Dr Hugh Mortimer – Wed 5th Oct – 5.30pmSeptember 26, 2022
- The difference between two editorialsSeptember 25, 2022
- New paper Dr. Rachel ArnoldSeptember 24, 2022
- RKEDF Workshop: Short Talk, Lasting Impression – Tuesday 18 October 10amSeptember 22, 2022
- BU’s Early Career Researcher NetworkSeptember 22, 2022
- How to maximise Research Professional – join a training session run by RP experts nowSeptember 21, 2022
- CLOSING SOON NERC Pushing the Frontiers internal competitionSeptember 20, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 21/9/22 Spotlight on: NERC Pushing the FrontiersSeptember 14, 2022
- Exploring Digital Solutions for LGBTQ+ Communities in AfricaSeptember 6, 2022
- Research Professional – all you need to knowSeptember 1, 2022
- NERC Pushing the Frontiers (previously Standard Grants) – internal competition launchedAugust 24, 2022
- September update on Horizon EuropeSeptember 5, 2022
- Horizon Europe Brokerage Event – EnergyAugust 15, 2022
- July update on Horizon EuropeJuly 28, 2022
- UK Success Rates In 2021 MSCA Staff Exchange CallJuly 14, 2022
- MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022June 1, 2022
- Successful GCRF Systematic Reviewing in Dementia Research Workshop in NepalMay 31, 2022
Search by Category
Search by popular post topics
- Physical Sciences Case studies: information use and discovery
- Information handling in collaborative research: an exploration of five case studies
- Information literacy monitoring and evaluation
- Data centres: their use, value and impact
- Heading for the open road: costs and benefits of transitions in scholarly communications