Welcome to the launch of our snazzy new look BU Research Blog, designed for us by the Centre for Excellence in Media Practice (CEMP) in the Media School! The redesign was to make the blog look more professional and easier to navigate. In the seven months the blog has been running we’ve had over 600 posts, including regular posts by the PVC and the Deputy Deans. Because of the number of posts we’ve generated, it is often easy to miss out on some of the content so the redesign should hopefully make it easier to browse previous content and find related information about R&KE activities at BU.
In addition to the main research blog, there are several other important sections to the blog:
- EU Research Blog – your one stop shop for everything to do with EU research funding!
- PG Research Blog – news and information for postgraduate research students and supervisors at BU.
- Research Themes – keep up to date with current developments with the emerging 8 BU research themes. Each theme has its own section of the blog and we encourage all academics to contribute to discussions around the themes.
- R&KEO Contacts – information (including contact details) for all staff members in the Research & Knowledge Exchange Office so you know who we are!
- Events – a calendar of all research and knowledge exchange events, both internal and external.
- Researcher Toolkit – information about BU-endorsed systems, methods and policies that you may need when undertaking research at BU.
Email subscribers to the blog will continue to receive the Daily Digest email every morning at 10am.
The blog is owned by everyone at BU with an interest in research and knowledge exchange. If you would like access to add your own posts to the blog then contact Susan Dowdle and she will set you up with access and get you blogging in no time 🙂
We’re always open to feedback about the blog so if you have any comments about the redesign (or any other aspect of the blog) then please let us know!