This is a reminder that Jean Cater from the Leverhulme Trust is coming to BU on 1st February.
** Venue change!! The event will now take place in the Allesbrook Lecture Theatre **
There are limited places available – if you would like book a place please click here.
Jean Cater from the LT is coming to BU, and its a great opportunity to find out more about how the Leverhulme works, what they are looking for in a proposal and what they fund.
The Leverhulme Trust offers a range of funding opportunities – across all disciplines. This includes research grants, international networks, early career fellowships, research fellowships and more.
The session will cover:
- where the Leverhulme sits in the funding spectrum
- schemes and application procedures
- things to bear in mind if applying
- plenty of time to ask questions too.
This session is for you if:
- you have a research idea and wonder if the Leverhulme Trust might be an appropriate funder
- you are developing a funding proposal for the Leverhulme Trust
- you don’t know much about the Leverhulme Trust and would like to find out more
- Date:Wednesday, 1st February 2012
- Time: 2-4pm
- Place: Allesbrook Lecture Theatre
- Refreshments will be available.
** To book your place please click here. **
If you have any questions please contact Caroline O’Kane