A few weeks ago I attende an event to discuss the EC’s Creative Europe proposal, which could be the successor to the MEDIA Programme. which looks like it will have a whopping €1.8 billion budget for 2014-2020. Notes from the event can be found on our I drive I:\CRKT\Public\RDU\Media Programme and feature an outline of the proposal for Creative Europe, key stats and figures, what topics will be covered and key questions raised on the day.
BU staff can login below:
Subscriptions to the BU Research Digest email are currently unavailable.
We hope to have them back online soon. In the meantime, you can sign up or unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- Digital healthcare for LGBTQ+ communities in Africa – Looking back at Café Scientifique October 2022November 25, 2022
- SETS research seminar – The imperial mode of livingNovember 25, 2022
- Evaluation, sustainability & making a case: Online workshop Thursday 12 January 10am-4pmNovember 24, 2022
- New Frontiers in Neuroscience: Neuroimaging and Integrative Multi-Sensing MethodsNovember 24, 2022
- Are you a member of research staff? Come for coffee and cake on 24th November!November 22, 2022
- We can help promote your public engagement event or activityNovember 22, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 30/11/22 Spotlight on: Horizon Europe Societal ChallengesNovember 23, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 23/11/22 Spotlight on: NIHRNovember 16, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 16/11/22 Spotlight on: UKRI Future Leader FellowshipsNovember 9, 2022
- PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT: UKRI Future Leader Fellowships Internal ProcessNovember 9, 2022
- NIHR BulletinNovember 8, 2022
- Impact and Funding Bids workshop -Thursday 7th NovemberNovember 7, 2022
- HE Policy Update for the w/e 17th November 2022November 17, 2022
- New monograph by Professor Hywel Dix explores the cultural ramifications of BrexitNovember 14, 2022
- Horizon Europe 2023-24 Work Programmes – UK NCP Webinars in DecemberNovember 10, 2022
- Horizon Europe Information Days – Save datesOctober 31, 2022
- Horizon Europe Update – October 2022September 29, 2022
- BU Academic invited to international music festivalSeptember 28, 2022
Search by Category
Search by popular post topics
- Physical Sciences Case studies: information use and discovery
- Information handling in collaborative research: an exploration of five case studies
- Information literacy monitoring and evaluation
- Data centres: their use, value and impact
- Heading for the open road: costs and benefits of transitions in scholarly communications