The Fusion presentations from staff and students were inspirational and I am pleased to have had such good feedback on these. Several of the presentations are available at I:\R&KEO\Public\Fusion in Action .
BU staff can login below:
Subscriptions to the BU Research Digest email are currently unavailable.
We hope to have them back online soon. In the meantime, you can sign up or unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- Migrant labour, the not so nice side of the FIFA World CupDecember 9, 2022
- Science Communication Unit at UWE Bristol – Online Course: Connecting People, Creating EventsDecember 9, 2022
- Early career STEM communicators: The Little Event online conference 2023December 9, 2022
- Centre for Seldom Heard Voices evidence cited in House of Lords Committee reportDecember 8, 2022
- Ukrainian refugees and their invisible luggage of displacement – publication by Dr Alina DoleaDecember 8, 2022
- Cafe Scientifique now taking place online – Tuesday 13 December 6:30pm – Understanding emotional wellbeingDecember 8, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 14/12/22 Spotlight on: KTPs (Business Engagement and Knowledge Exchange Managers)December 7, 2022
- Webinar: Develop a career in research methodology with the NIHR Pre-doctoral Fellowship – 8 DecemberDecember 5, 2022
- Research Professional – all you need to knowDecember 1, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 30/11/22 Spotlight on: Horizon Europe Societal ChallengesNovember 23, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 23/11/22 Spotlight on: NIHRNovember 16, 2022
- Funding Development Briefing 16/11/22 Spotlight on: UKRI Future Leader FellowshipsNovember 9, 2022
- Horizon Europe Update – December 2022December 7, 2022
- Angling for sustainable biodiversity in EuropeDecember 2, 2022
- HE Policy Update for the w/e 17th November 2022November 17, 2022
- New monograph by Professor Hywel Dix explores the cultural ramifications of BrexitNovember 14, 2022
- Horizon Europe 2023-24 Work Programmes – UK NCP Webinars in DecemberNovember 10, 2022
- Horizon Europe Information Days – Save datesOctober 31, 2022
Search by Category
Search by popular post topics
- Physical Sciences Case studies: information use and discovery
- Information handling in collaborative research: an exploration of five case studies
- Information literacy monitoring and evaluation
- Data centres: their use, value and impact
- Heading for the open road: costs and benefits of transitions in scholarly communications