Investment of up to £100k is on offer for digital innovation in the music, publishing and games sectors.
Information in brief:
The IC tomorrow programme aims to stimulate innovation and economic growth in the digital sector and is offering four businesses up to £25k each to encourage digital innovation in the area of entertainment on the move in music, book and magazine publishing and games/interactive entertainment:
- music on the move with the British Recorded Music Industry (BPI)
- books on the move with the Publishers Association (PA)
- magazine content on the move with the Professional Publishers Association (PPA)
- interactive entertainment/games on the move with UK Interactive Entertainment (Ukie).
- Deadline: noon on Tuesday 29 July 2014
- Full details: Click here
- Awards: 4 x up to £25k