Investment of up to £100k is on offer for digital innovation in the music, publishing and games sectors.
Information in brief:
The IC tomorrow programme aims to stimulate innovation and economic growth in the digital sector and is offering four businesses up to £25k each to encourage digital innovation in the area of entertainment on the move in music, book and magazine publishing and games/interactive entertainment:
- music on the move with the British Recorded Music Industry (BPI)
- books on the move with the Publishers Association (PA)
- magazine content on the move with the Professional Publishers Association (PPA)
- interactive entertainment/games on the move with UK Interactive Entertainment (Ukie).
- Deadline: noon on Tuesday 29 July 2014
- Full details: Click here
- Awards: 4 x up to £25k
What a great innovation from the government. In times of many cutbacks this is much needed life line to the digital industry. My young cousin is coming to Bournemouth this term hence my perusal of the site. It seems she will be in safe good hands here.