Can you answer yes to all these questions or work with a company that can?
- Are you a registered company in the UK
- Have you been trading for a minimum of three years
- Working within one or more of these sectors – advertising, film, TV, digital media
- Have a turnover of £1m.
Ideally your company or the business you are working within will be in the following position:
- Have a scalable business model
- Seeking to reach the next stage of development
- Looking to expand a product or service range; expand into new markets nationally or internationally; develop IP
- Have a good leadership team in place.
The above are desirable criteria. If the £1m turnover is not met but there are ambitions to grow and expand the business, you can still apply as there will be other opportunities in the future. The next round starts in September 2014.
So if you are or you know an ambitious creative company with an appetite for growth and would like practical advice on overcoming the challenges of growing a creative business – why not apply for a mentor?
Click here to find out more
To find out more about NESTA click here