You are invited to a day of sharing research experiences from staff across HSS. Sessions will consist of 20 mins presentation about an individual’s experiences of a particular funder, followed by 20 mins for questions and discussion. An opportunity to share your research ideas with colleagues from HSS and RKEO, and receive feedback, will be provided over lunch.
The day starts at 9am in EB206. Please find the timetable of the day here. This is a drop in day – there is no need for people to commit to the whole day.
- Ann Hemingway – EU funding
- Zoe Sheppard – Case studying the submission and successful award of a Research for Patient Benefit grant
- Caroline Ellis-Hill – NIHR Research for Patient Benefit
- Edwin van Teijlingen – Tropical Health and Education Trust (THET)
- Jane Murphy – Burdett Trust for Nursing
- Jonathan Parker – British Council
- Kip Jones – ESRC
- Claire Gordon – NIHR PhD studentship
- Vanora Hundley – Wellbeing of Women
Please email Lisa Gale-Andrews to confirm your attendance.