Academic and RKEO staff enjoyed the recent webinar regarding IP Management in EU-funded Projects /Horizon 2020, presented by Jörg Scherer, Managing Director of the European Research and Project Office (Eurice)
The webinar covered:
- The importance of considering Intellectual Property from day one
- How to embed IP within the project submission and agreement documents
- Definitions, ownership and access rights
- Obligations to disseminate, protect and exploit
- The IP landscape and implementation
The slides are available to BU staff along with other publications from the European IPR Helpdesk.
Although the slides are instructional, it is not the same experience as attending the webinar. Why not come along to the next events:
They will all take place in the Casterbridge Room, starting promptly at 9:30. Please contact Dianne Goodman to reserve your place.